Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Misa yawned. "I think I'll go to bed now too, actually..." She muttered.

Jonathan drifted off to sleep, cuddled up to Vick.

(Should we put everyone to sleep and timeskip to the morning?)

(Yes, I have a plan for the next day ;) )
James went off with Alex, chained to her still. He smirked at the others mischievously. "I'll be having a busy night, see you guys tomorrow!"
After their date, the couple departed and went to bed.

(Time Skip!)
Alex woke up, pushing James out the door towards the dining room. "Remember, if anyone asks, it didn't happen again!"
James chucked. "I'm getting a bacon sandwich!" He moved them towards the food, well, lack there of. "...Where is all the food?"

Jonathan woke up, still lying cuddled into Vick. He was surprised Vick hadn't kicked him off the bed yet.

Misa woke up and sleepily walked over to get breakfast. Alex and James were already there, but for some reason the food wasn't. "...Huh?"

Calvin woke up, got changed and went down to the kitchen as usual. He looked for some bread to make himself toast, but couldn't find any. "Uhhhh... where's the bread...?" Calvin was confused because usually there was plenty of food in the kitchen.

*DING DONG* "I have an announcement to make!" Monokuma chuckled over the intercom. "There has not been any murders in a while now, so I'm introducing our first motive!" He laughed. "This should push the game alone just nicely." His voice got very evil. "There will be no food supplied into the school until another student is murdered! That is all!"

"Wh-what?!" Now somebody had to be killed or everyone could eventually die of starvation. He still didn't want to be the one to kill another student, though.

"Wh-what?!" Now somebody had to be killed or everyone could eventually die of starvation. He still didn't want to be the one to kill another student, though.

"There'll be no food?" Misa echoed. "...Are you saying we kill each other or we starve to death?"

(urghhh I've just been doing my computing homework (that's why I haven't been posting btw, sorry) and was just about to click save when microsoft word crashed ;_; I've just lost about an hour's work Dx)

Alex held her stomach. "But I'm so hungry! My stomach kills, I need food!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Gunna sleep more exams tomorrow night)

Asuna woke up late, just missing Monokuma's announcement over the intercom. She made her way to the kitchen, and saw a couple of the others just standing around. "...What's going on?" she asked sleepily, rubbing her eyes.

"...Did you miss the announcement...?" he asked Asuna. He then sighed. "...There's going to be no more food... until someone gets killed..." Why does Monocreep want us to do this?! he thought to himself.

Back