Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Vick had heard the announcement, running to the kitchen. "My Dark Deva's need to eat too!" He started scrambling around the kitchen to find snacks, which there was non.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I'll be in the car soon so slow replies)

"We should not do anything physical, it would make us more hungry." She said. I had a huge meal last night so I shouldn't be too hungry."

"Oh, hey, I have a chocolate bar I was saving for later!" Asuna said triumphantly. She stuck her hand in her left pocket, and then almost immediately pulled it out again. "Ewww... It melted into my pocket..."

Jonathan followed Vick to the kitchen, where everyone else seemed to be gathered, and watched the Russian boy searching frantically. "This is ridiculous..." He muttered. "What wpuld happen if we all chose to starve to death instead of killing someone? Would Monokuma do something? That'd end his game too easily."

(sorry I haven't been replying, I'm using the bus wifi and it's terrible)

Last edited:
"Yeah, but can we really risk it?" Alex said. "I'm so hungry already, it's like I have cravings or something! I realllly want ice cream!" Alex complained.

Misa glanced at Alex, and then Leigh. Leigh might have been right... We should probably say something to Alex...

"The alternative to risking it is killing someone though," Jonathan pointed out.

Leigh shook her head. "We can't kill someone, I don't want anymore of our friends to die... I'v never had so many lovely friends..." Leigh said.
"Ugh we are just going to have to call Monokuma's bluff for now."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(G2g)

"...Cravings?" First she was sick, then she had cramps, now this? ...I wonder...

(yes, I know about Leigh and Misa (It was both of them, right?) thinking that Alex could be pregnant, but I don't think they told Calvin what they thought)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(OK, see ya later!)

"...Cravings?" First she was sick, then she had cramps, now this? ...I wonder...

(yes, I know about Leigh and Misa (It was both of them, right?) thinking that Alex could be pregnant, but I don't think they told Calvin what they thought)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(OK, see ya later!)

(yeah I'm pretty sure it was just Leigh and Misa, I don't think they shared their thoughts with any of the others

Also I've gotta go too, I'll see you guys later)

Calvin was sitting down at a table. "...I'm hungr..." Before he could finish his sentence, he seemed to remember something. He quickly got up and rushed out of the kitchen/cafe.

Calvin went to the library and looked for the storage room that Vick found him in. He remembered that there were snacks in there when he was locked up in there, and was hoping that there were still some in there.

Calvin found a small chocolate bar. It certainly wasn't going to be enough to feed everyone, but it was better than nothing. Calvin picked it up and considered eating it then.

Leigh got up and tried to motivate everyone. "The only thing we can do is call Monokuma's bluff. If we just forget about it and get on like usual we should be alright!"
"She is the definition of moe Jesus." Alex whispered under her breath. "Yeah! I'm with ya!"

If I eat it now I'll be hungry later, but if I leave it until later it might melt... He couldn't decide on when to eat the chocolate bar, but he was hungry and really wanted to eat it.

Back