Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

(Sorry I was watching fireworks haha)
Alex was thinking. "Hmm, how about we play a game?" She asked.
"Cool, like what? Oh! We could have a big game of hide and seek!" Leigh said enthusiastically.
Is she five?

(TBT isn't loading up properly for me for some weird reason)

Calvin thought of the possibility that someone might take the chocolate away from him before he got the chance to eat it. I'm not gonna let that happen, he thought to himself. He had finally decided what he wanted to do with what was the only piece of food left in the school. He took the wrapper off the chocolate and started to eat it. Mmm...

(NOOOOOOOO

DON'T EXECUTE FRANCINE CALVIN DDDDDDD: )

- - - Post Merge - - -

(oh yay TBT's fixed itself now)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Calvin sat down and continued to eat the chocolate bar.

(Calvin sat down in the library or in the cafe room, because if he was in the cafe room people might try and kill him for that chocolate bar XD )

(Also gunna sleep so night!)

Vick looked a little sad for a second, "yes we will be fine, I want to play, I'm going to be the seeker. If I find you, you will either suffer my special punishment, then you are on with me."

Calvin took another small bite of the chocolate bar. It could have been the only food left in the school*, so he wanted to make it last as long as possible.

(*I know it is, but Calvin doesn't know)

Vick looked a little sad for a second, "yes we will be fine, I want to play, I'm going to be the seeker. If I find you, you will either suffer my special punishment, then you are on with me."

"Special punishment?" Asuna asked.

...Couldn't we have less aggressive first seeker? Misa thought, already trying to think of a hiding place.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Waits for Tia but she has probably been quite busy)

(Sorry. I'd have been on this morning but I'm going to run out of data if I use my phone to rp on the bus all of the time xD)

Vick giggled. "I'm going to count to 100." He then started without warning. "1...2...3..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leigh started to run off.
"Hey! I'm still attached to this idiot!"

Eventually Calvin had finished eating the chocolate bar. He stood up and went to put the wrapper in a trash can.

Calvin walked out of the library, feeling a little guilty about eating what could have been (and was, but he didn't know) the last piece of food left, but at the same time happy because he was less hungry than before and he thought the chocolate bar was delicious.

(buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump)

Leigh ran up to the swimming pool, hiding in the dark corner of the closet the boys were using to peep, hiding under a janitor jacket.

Back