Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

(OMG I finally have a picture/drawing of Calvin for the form thing
It's here! →

(and yes, I drew that))

(Awwww he's adorable!)
Asuna ran out of the kitchen, passing Calvin on the way out. "Calvin, hurry, you've gotta hide! Vick is the seeker and he's got a 'special punishment' if he finds you!"

Jonathan hid in the library, behind a bookshelf right towards the back.

(Awwww he's adorable!)

(TY! >w<)

"Wh-what?!" Calvin was confused, because he had no idea the others were playing hide-and-seek. He also didn't want to find out what Vick's 'special punishment' was, though he was sure it couldn't be getting killed (because then Vick would get executed). He rushed back to the library and hid in the storage room Vick first found him in.

Last edited:
(Awwwww so cute (I've been at bae's sorry))

Alex had managed to drag James down to the elevator, which took them down to the trial room. "Let's hide behind monokuma's chair." She said, pushing the boy behind it.
"89...90...91...92..."

Willow hid up in the theatre/costume room upstairs, burying herself beneath a pile of clothes.

Misa panicked, running out of time to find a hiding space, when she spotted a closet in the library. She headed for that, not realising Calvin was already in there.

Calvin panicked when the closet/storage room door opened, but he was relieved when he saw that it was Misa who opened it, not Vick. "Are you h-hiding in here too...?"

"98...99...100!" He counted then had an evil smile. "Read or not here I come!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(When people lie in the trial:
)

"Ahh, sorry, I didn't realise someone was in here," Misa replied quietly. "I can go find somewhere else," she said, and then glanced back as she heard Vick call out that he was coming. "Actually, I won't make it in time..." She added, going inside and shutting the door. At least if Vick did come here, Calvin wouldn't be facing the 'special punishment' alone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"98...99...100!" He counted then had an evil smile. "Read or not here I come!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(When people lie in the trial:
)

(Were you just looking for an opportunity to use that now ;))

Last edited:
Vick started to trail along creepily trying to find someone, he thought the best place to look first as possibly the library. He entered. "Hellllloooooo?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Where is Willow btw)

Calvin started panicking again when he heard Vick. He hoped that he wouldn't try to look in the storage room, where he and Misa were.

(Willow is upstairs in the thearte/costume place)

Jonathan's eyes widened as he heard Vick come into the library. Hopefully he checks the closet first, I think Misa and Calvin went in there... He thought, inching backwards.

Vick was looking under a table, taping on it menacingly. He started to wander then he noticed in the bin, was a chocolate bar wrapper, he picked it up and examined it. "... Hmm?"

Last edited:
(Ohhhhh snap

The chocolate theif's about to be found out XD)

Calvin didn't think that Vick, or anyone, would pay any attention to the chocolate wrapper in the bin. He thought that Vick would be too focused on finding the others, and the others were hiding.

Vick was speaking out loud. "... Someone has been hiding food..." Vick looked extremely angry. "My dark deva's could of had that... Or even everyone could have eaten a peice maybe... Whoever did it, I'm going to... Hurt bad." He then moved past the closet, and to the book case, finding Jonathan. "I fouuuuuuunnnnnd you!"

Last edited:
Back