Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"I'll check out the stage." He said, then entered the theatre room.
Leigh was still playing on here vita. "... Persona 4 is so fun..." She's whispered to herself, then finished playing, using a janitors coat as a pillow she fell asleep. (She is in the pool changing room closet)

Calvin went to the theater dressing rooms to look for the others. He started to look through the costumes and found the one he wore the other day, along with a similar one that was pink with a white shirt with lots of different coloured polka dots (I had to XD).

(Willow's in the dressing room, isn't she?)

(Yeah, she's buried herself under a pile of clothes in the dressing room. I'm going swimming soon, I'll be on to post sometime later when I get back, sorry)

Willow heard footsteps coming over to the pile of clothes she was hiding in. She tried to come up with an idea to avoid being found, but she knew it was only a matter of time before she was.

Last edited:
Willow looked Calvin dead in the eye for a few moments and then said "This is not the droid you are looking for." She then buried herself beneath more clothes.

Time for your special punishment! he thought to himself and giggled. He rushed off to find Vick. "I-I found Willow!"

(Back now)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vick hurried over to Williw, pouncing onto her in the clothes and tickling her. "PUUUUNISHMENT TIME!"

"W-wait, no!" Willow started laughing, being tickled by Vick as she squirmed trying to get away from him. Instinctively she kicked him, without even thinking about it, trying to get him to stop.

Vick stopped. "Okay so who is left? Leigh, Alex, Asuna, Misa and James... I will check the pool, you guys spread out and check else where!"

Vick stopped. "Okay so who is left? Leigh, Alex, Asuna, Misa and James... I will check the pool, you guys spread out and check else where!"

(Misa was already found, she was in the closet with Calvin)

"I'll check the bedrooms," Jonathan decided, walking off. Willow followed to help out since that covered quite a large area.

"I'll try in the trial room downstairs," Misa said.

Back