Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"AAAAH!" She cried out, startled. For a moment it looked as though she was about to cry, but she sorted herself out as Vick pulled her out from under the bed.

Vick nodded. "We also need to find out the mystery of the suddenly appearing chocolate bar wrapper."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(That is meant to be green)

"The suddenly appearing chocolate bar wrapper?" Asuna asked, a little confused. "Oh, I don't suppose you happen to know where there's a first aid kit, do you?"

Calvin sighed after looking around yet another empty classroom. Maybe they're all empty. He walked back to the kitchen.

Vick and Leigh headed back to the kitchen. "Ohh... Erm, I think I saw one in the GYM."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alex, still tied to James saw Calvin. "Hey." She then groaned. "Surely it's someone else's turn to take this douchebag."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(sorry my connection is terrible)

Willow and Jonathan gave up searching through bedrooms and set off to find the others, ending up joining Leigh, Vick and Asuna in the kitchen in time to catch part of their conversation.

Asuna groaned. "I don't wanna have to go into the gym..." She muttered.

"I'll go with you if you're scared to go on your own," Jonathan offered. "What do you need from the gym though?"

"First aid kit." Asuna sheepishly held up her right hand, which she had been holding shut for a while now. as soon as she opened it, blood started coming out of a somewhat large gash. "There was a mouse trap under the bed where I hid..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

"He wasn't such a douchebag ten minutes ago," Misa said slyly, smirking.

Alex blushed. "Shut up!" She shouted, then attacked Misa to James. "It's your turn now, I'm going to bed." She groaned. "I need to rest, I feel really ill."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leigh looked at the wound. "That looks bad, oh dear."

- - - Post Merge - - -

James dragged Misa into the kitchen. "Ugh, she is alway ill."

"...Uh, James? There might be a... 'reason' she's always ill," Misa said, reluctantly following as she didn't have much of a choice anyway.

Asuna shrugged, closing her hand to stop the blood. "I don't think it's as bad as it looks..."

Jonathan grabbed her wrist and pulled her off towards the gym. "Let's find that first aid kit anyway.

Misa sighed. "James, what if she's not being a baby? ...What if she's having one?"

Jonathan and Asuna reached the gym, despite Asuna whining about not wanting to go the whole way there. They found a first aid kit in a store cupboard to one side, as well as all sorts of other medicines and things. "Wow," Asuna muttered. "I wonder if there's anything in here that would help Alex? It's like theres always something wrong with her."

Back