Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

(Oh yeah oops ignore that XD )

Leigh was fast asleep, she didn't hear the door open and Vick find her.
"..." Vick tip toed over. "... PUNISHMENT TIME!" He suddenly tickled the girl.
"EEP!"

(Where is Asuna hiding?)

(Uh... idk, I can't remember where I hid her xD I guess I'll just say in her bedroom or something?)

Misa headed to the elevator to get down towards the trial roo. That seemed like a good place to hide, maybe one of the others had thought of that too.

*There seemed to be slight noises coming from behind the big trial chair... Alex and James had been making out instead of seriously hiding!*

Calvin decided to look in the gym, though he was a little nervous because of what he saw the last time he went in there.

The elevator doors opened into the trial room and Misa stepped out, looking around. Something was making a noise from behind the large chair near the back, though she couldn't work out quite what it was, so she walked over to investigate.

James caught his sisters eye, covering himself a little as he was half dressed, pulling his shirt back on. "Oh, hey sis!"
Alex instantly stopped kissing as she heard Misa was there, punching the boy in the face. "H-Hey! James was er... He was trying to plan some murder and I- I told hind to shut up so we got close but nothing happened that's all!"

"Oh God..." Misa muttererd, eyes widening when she found Alex and James. "... You do realise playing hide and seek, when people are actually looking for you, is not a very good time for... 'this'," She said, gesturing with her hands to whatever 'this' was. She was thankful they hadn't gotten any further before she found them.

(Tia check the group chat)
"Look, you saw nothing." Alex said getting up. "Now who is left?"
Do we get punished or...
"Hellllo." Vick said, opening Asuna's bedroom door.

Asuna was hiding under the bed, and peered over at the door when Vick opened it. Oh no...

(Sorry, I've been doing my homework I left it till the night before its due I'm a bad person xD)

Vick searched the room with Leigh. He obviously noticed Asuna, but wanted to trick her so went around the room and ontology of the bed. "Oh I wonder where she could be?"
Leigh followed in. "Hmm?"

Back