Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"Look what's on the shelf at the top," Misa suggested. She was standing on her tip toes, but still couldn't quite see the mess that'd been made up there, or the several smashed glass bottles.

Calvin wasn't tall enough to be able to see what was up there, so he tried standing on the pile of books and having a look.

"...It's quite messy up there... and there's some glass bottles there too..." Calvin said while looking at the top shelf.

Misa stood on her tip toes, trying to get a look. "Like that bottle of pan... pancrum.... uh, whatever was in the bottle that was in the bin?" She asked, forgetting how to pronounce it.

"You might want to be careful then, in case any of them had some kind of acid or something in," Misa said.

(Dammit I had everything written down on a piece of paper and now I've lost it Dx I'm pretty sure I'm missing a clue or two but can't remember which ones)

(Nooo D: I hope you can find it soon or remember what they are!)

Calvin carefully stepped down from the pile of books. "I wonder why they're all smashed, though..."

"Maybe the killer was in a hurry looking for something?" Misa suggested. "I don't suppose they'd be very careful, especially if they assumes we wouldn't come in here anyway."

(Tia told me the trial can start now)
"Dinnnnng Donnnnnng! Time is up! Everyone get in the elevator and proceed to the class trial! Ohhh I can't wait!" Monokuma said over the intercom.
Leigh turned to the otners. "We should go."

*All my characters get into the lift*

Back