Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"Yes they do exist! I saw one and it was floating so it definitely wasn't a person in a sheet and-" Asuna was cut off by Willow.

"And it totally wasn't a cardboard cutout either," Willow said, laughing.

Misa started to giggle, working out what Willow had done. "Willow, you sneaky bugger."

"So... It was a cardboard ghost?" Leigh giggled a little. "Spooky."
"I have seen up to 7 ghosts on this mortal earth, ranging from the spirit of the demon Izanagi to one called Tony. But I have never encountered a cardboard ghost before."
"Woaaaaah!"
"Should we get back on track?"

"So, the murder weapon was definitely a syringe right? Benny had been poisoned." Leigh pointed out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Did we see a syringe laying around anywhere?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(G2g)

Last edited:
"I don't think there was one in the bin with the bottle," Misa said, tginking back to finding the labelled bottle of stuff.

"Maybe the killer took it with them?" Jonathan syggested.

Asuna frowned. "Why would they take the syringe but not the bottle?"

(Bye guys)

Last edited:
"I don't think any of us thought to check other people's rooms," Jonathan sighed.

(Leah I just ran into Katie Griffiths (from school) in Mcdonalds and apparently she served me in wetherspoons a few days ago too and I didn't even recognise her xD I'm such a bad person)

(Oh wow GG Tia well done)

"Well what else do we have to go on?" Leigh asked. "As there was no blood, we can't really determine the time of death."
"But surely it happened at night." Alex said confidently.
"We don't know that for sure... Perhaps it happened during the day. Possibly when we were playing hide and seek. We didnt see Benny then either."

(I feel like I'm onto something, shoot me down if I'm wrong XD )

"...So the killer got a pile of books from the library... then went to the science room and got the poison... then went to Benny's room and killed him... and they could have done it when we were playing hide-and-seek." He thought for a moment. "I know Vick, Jonathan, Misa and I went into the library... but did anyone see anyone else go in there? ...Or in the science room or Benny's room...?"

(Oh wow GG Tia well done)

"Well what else do we have to go on?" Leigh asked. "As there was no blood, we can't really determine the time of death."
"But surely it happened at night." Alex said confidently.
"We don't know that for sure... Perhaps it happened during the day. Possibly when we were playing hide and seek. We didnt see Benny then either."

(I feel like I'm onto something, shoot me down if I'm wrong XD )

"Did anyone touch his body?" Asuna asked out of the blue, listening to the girls talk about the time of death. "Like, trying to move him or anything?"

(Sorry I stopped posting for a bit, I was on my way home)

Last edited:
Leigh looked at Asuna suspiciously. "Can you remind me again, about how you got that cut on your hand?"
"Maybe Willow was a little to kinky." James joked.
Alex, laughing let her guard down. "HahahACHOO!" Syo popped up. "Heeeeelllllooooo!" She looked around at her surroundings. "Ohhhhhh was someone else murdered! Oh how fun! I want to hellllllp figure out who did it!"
Vick filled Syo in on the trial so far.
"Ohhhhhhh not Benny! He was cute! I would have loved to chop him into pieces!" Syo said, spinning scissors.

"Shut up, James, it wasn't like that," Asuna muttered, ignoring Willow laughing next to her. "This?" She asked Leigh, holding up her bandaged right hand. "There was a mouse trap under the bed I hid under when we were playing hide and seek."

"Hey, Syo," Misa said vaguely, listening to Asuna and Leigh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"...So the killer got a pile of books from the library... then went to the science room and got the poison... then went to Benny's room and killed him... and they could have done it when we were playing hide-and-seek." He thought for a moment. "I know Vick, Jonathan, Misa and I went into the library... but did anyone see anyone else go in there? ...Or in the science room or Benny's room...?"

"I didn't see anyone else as far as I know," Jonathan said. "Though I was the first one found, they could've came in after we'd already left."

Leigh looked at the girl and raised a eyebrow. "Are there even rats in here? Who would have put a mouse trap under a bed, it seems odd."
"OH GOD WHAT IF ONE OF MY DARK DEVAS GOT CAUGHT IN IT!"

"A mouse trap under your bed?" he asked Asuna. "And you found that while we were playing hide and seek?" He then thought to himself for a moment. "Our rooms are all close together... so Asuna must have been near Benny's room..."

Back