Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Willow walked off to the dressing rooms, dragging a reluctant Jonathan behind her and already trying to think what she could wear.

Leigh was giggling, deciding to scoot over to Eddie. "Who do you think is going to be the most embarrassing?"
Syo put on her 'outfit', then for suprise hid it under a huge dressing gown.

Calvin took a book out, then looked at the back of it to see what it was about. The book was about a girl who had a crush on somebody, but was too shy to tell them. He had tears in his eyes as he quickly put it back.

Danni looked through the costumes, deciding on what to wear.

Misa shuffled away a little in the other direction. "...Please don't call me babe..."

Eddie thought for a moment. "Probably Jonathan. Imagine him in a frilly dress or something like that."

Danni eventually found a costume to wear and went off to put it on.

Calvin wiped the tears in his eyes and continued to look at the books.

Leigh giggled. "Me too, I imagine him looking really silly in a frilly dress."
Usami had went up to Calvin. "Awwwwww oh no! Please don't be upset! Think happy! What's wrong? You can tell me! I'm here to care for you!"

Willow got changed into an outfit she found, and threw one to Jonathan who seemed to be struggling to find anything interesting.

(They should walk past the library on the way back to the kitchen so Calvin and Usami can see them and get very confused xD)

(I'm going to bed, night!)
Syo was waiting, hiding her outfit under her robe. "Come ooooooon!"
James shot the bear an unsatisfied glance.

(Omg XD)

"I-it's nothing..." he said.

Danni had finished getting changed, and was waiting for the others.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Niiiiiiiiiiight!)

Jonathan was the last to get changed. "Okay, I'm ready, sorry," He said, having held everyone up. He still didn't want to go back to the others wearing this outfit, though he didn't have much of a choice.

(I'm gonna go to bed too. I'll be out most of tomorrow so I'll probably only be online for a bit on the morning and then kinda late on after that.

Night guys~)

Monokuma's voice played over the intercom. "The four of you must do a catwalk in the kitchen, then you can get changed again!"
Syo rushed down to the room excited.

Last edited:
(Oops)

Leigh waited for them to return, watching Monokuma jump onto the table with a mic.
"Ladies and gentlemen! Let the fashion show begin! First up its the lovely Danni!"

Calvin looked outside the door, and saw Danni, Jonathan, Syo and Willow(?) walking down to the kitchen wearing ridiculous costumes. "What...?!"

Danni saw Calvin looking at the four of them as they were walking down. "Great. Now Calvin's seen us." Then again, everyone will soon.

Danni was wearing a very large and colourful hat, an inside-out purple T-shirt, a bright orange skirt, one red sock, one blue sock, one green shoe and one white boot. She just barely managed to fit through the door because of her hat.

Leigh was giggling. "She still looks kinda cute! But it is still embarrassing." Leigh smiled at her.
James wolf whistled.
Vick clapped. "Do a twirl."

"You look like a human version of Elmer," Misa giggled.

(Been to watch a rugby match today so I'm now sat with about four blankets wrapped around me to make up for how cold it's been xD)

Last edited:
Back