Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Danni carefully did a twirl. Her hat was a little heavy because of its size, and she didn't want to fall over.

Calvin turned to Usami. "D-did you see that?!" he asked, talking about Danni and the other three's silly costumes.

Willow came in next when monokuma called her name. She didn't look particularly bothered by all of this, even though she was currwntly wearing a frilly, lacey pink dress with sparkly foam wings stuck to the back, making her look like a fairy.

"Aww, that's adorable! Do you know any magic?" Misa asked, since the girl looked like a fairy.

Willow thought for a moment. "Not magic, though I can get out of handcuffs. More like an escape artist?" She moved out of the way for the next person to come in.

Jonathan took a deep breath, and then walked into the kichen, staring at the gorund as he went rather than looking at anyone. He was wearing a pink girl's ballet outfit, complete with tutu and even a plastic tiara.

Vick ignored the boy, getting his dark devas to tickle Jonathan to make him pull funny faces for the photos.
James laughed at Jonathan. "No way can it get more embarrassing than that!"
"Next up the infamous serial killing beauty! Genocider Syo!" Monokuma announced.
"Heyyyyyyyy! Surprise!" Syo took off her robe to reveal her 'outfit'... EXCEPT THERE WAS NO OUTFIT! She was naked except for the 'monokuma' underpants she was wearing.
James, who seemed to not only spit out the drink all over the table in which he was about to consume from shock, was wide eyed. "SYO YOU CAN'T FLAUNT ALEX'S BODY LIKE THAT!"
Leigh looked astonished. "Woah... I didn't realise you had those Roman numeral cut marks on your leg."
"THAT is what you pick up on?!" James raised an eyebrow.
"That's right! It symbolises all the murders I have done!"
"I was wrong, it could get worse."

Misa looked quite shocked, not completely sure whether she should be averting her eyes or not.

Willow raised an eyebrow. "Wow. I can see why you're so into Alex, James."

Vick glanced at Alex for a second then returned to the torture of Jonathan, This is why I like men.
Monokuma was having a laughing fit.
Syo was spinning around happily.
James groaned inwardly. "Ugh it doesn't feel the same when it's Syo though." He complained.
"Notice me now senpai!" Syo was giggling... Then hit her head against the wall from spinning. "Ouch..." Alex returned from the bump on the head. "... AGHHHHHH!" She screamed embarrassed. She noticed James gawking at her, so full force kicked him then ran off. "IM GOING TO BED! GODDAMIT SYO YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!" Her face was red with anger and embarrassment.
(Goodnight I'm sleepy!)

"Leave me alone!" Jonathan cried, trying to escape from Vick.

"Are you okay, James?" Misa asked her brother after Alex kicked him. She was trying to stop herself from giggling. What a time to turn back into Alex...

(Night!)

Leigh was yawning. "I'm tired out, I'm going to bed. Good night everyone." Leigh left.
"Oh look at the time! Everyone get to bed, you guys have a big day ahead tomorrow! I've got a little activity for you all!" Monokuma laughed. (Tia you know what's coming XD )

Last edited:
(Oh god xD)

Jonathan sighed in relief. While he dreaded to know what the 'activity' was, Monokuma talking gave him the opportunity to escape from Vick. "Good night everyone," he said in a hurry, running out of the room so he could go get changed.

"Yes! Finally!" she said, rushing out of the kitchen to get changed back into her normal clothes.

Calvin yawned as he began to feel tired. "I... I'm going to bed now." he said to Usami. "Night..." He left the library and headed towards his room.

Back