Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Vick started to eat his food and decided it would be fun to wind up Jonathan. So he pretended to choke silently on his food, pretending to pass out on the table.

(Boing)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(oMF I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE SECOND TAG XD

CALVIN Y U GOTTA BE SO RUUUUUDE SHY)

Monokuma was eating his food happily, then gave a creepy smile to his date. "You sweetie when should I book the wedding? Oh and what should we name the kids? I really like the name... Yukari! I hate the name Helena EW! Or we could call them all Monojr."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Boing)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(oMF I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE SECOND TAG XD

CALVIN Y U GOTTA BE SO RUUUUUDE SHY)
(Wasn't me :rolleyes: ssssshhhhhh)

Danni could see Calvin getting angry again when Monokuma talked to Misa. "He's probably just doing it to annoy you or something. Just try to ignore him." she said quietly to Calvin.

"But how can I when he's talking to her about things like that?!" he said while gripping his knife tightly.

"...It might not be easy, but just try not to let it get to you. That bear will probably stop in a few days."

(I meant to post yesterday after going in the shower and then I totally forgot oops ;_; )

Misa scowled. "We're bot having a wedding, and we're certainly not having kids!"

Jonathan looked around at the other couples briefly. When he looked back, Vick appeared to be choking, collapsing on the table. "Oh God... Vick?" He started to panic, not sure what to do.

Vick pretended to die on the table, acting very well, waiting for the perfect time to scare the boy.
Alex, after eating an entire group platter, realised Monokuma put the main courses and desserts on a huge table. She got about five plates, super hungry. "Omnomnom."
Leigh had noticed Alex over eating. "Is that the cravings kicking in?" She asked Eddie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Monokuma ignored her. "Come on! Eat something!"

"No way," Misa said stubbornly, folding her arms across her chest.

"V-Vick?" Jonathan got up, going round to the other side of the table to next to Vick. He was more often on the recieving end of first aid that the giving, so he had no idea what he was supposed to do.

"Cravings?" Eddie looked a little confused for a moment before he realised what she meant. "Probably. Should someone, like... say something to her?"

Leigh nodded. "I will do it." She stood up and walked over to the table.
Alex, took a swig of her Coke as she saw Leigh approach her. "Hey Leigh what's up? Are you having a nice date-"
"ALEX YOU ARE PREGNANT." Leigh said loud and bluntly. She then bowed and smiled. "Congratulations. Excuse me." Leigh walked back to her table.
That girl I swear is not human.

Danni heard what Leigh had said. "Uhhh... what was that all about?" she said, confused.

Calvin had completely forgotten about what had happened a while ago, when he thought that Alex could possibly be pregnant. He had just remembered because of what Leigh had said. He didn't know that any of the others were thinking the same thing.

(Tia is at a concert apparently)
Alex, nearly choked on her food. "W-W-What?! N-No! Shut up! That's just... Stupid." Alex didn't look so sure in herself.

Alex got up quickly. "Please excuse me." She rushed out.
James started to stand up. "Wait-"
"Hey James sit down! Geeeeez! Only one person can use the bathroom at a time so keep yourself seated! My group date my rules!" Monokuma turned back to his 'date'. "So Misa, you are looking as beautiful as ever today." He tried to flirt.
Vick jumped up at Jonathan. "BOO!"
Leigh was eating her food when she looked around. "I hope everyone is okay."

Danni had finished, then looked over to Calvin, who was still eating. She sighed. Shethought it was pretty awkward to have Calvin as her partner, not only because of how shy he was, but also it was obvious that he wanted to be with somebody else.

"Argh!" Jonathan jumped, stumbling back a little, startled by Vick. "W-what the hell, Vick?!"

"Thanks," Misa said sarcastically. "And you're looking as handsome as a cow pat today."

Eddie watched Alex run out. More subtle would probably have been best, he thought, looking back to Leigh, But someone had to say something anyway.

(Tia in the heaven hell RP be Jacob and then I can be Hiro... THEY CAN MEET UP IN HEAVEN XD haha have the romance they deserved)
Monokuma took it as a complement. "Oh thank you 'bae'." He smiled cheesily, getting impatient. "OKAY NOW EVERYONE GET READY! WE ARE GOING TO DO SOME GROUP DATE ACTIVITES! (Any ideas XD ) JAMES GET YOUR PREGO GIRLFRIEND SHE HAS BEEN GONE TO HAVE A **** FOR TOO LONG!"
Usami sighed to Willow. "That's like Monokuma. Absolutely no patients."

Back