Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Jonathan scowled. "Shut up, Willow" he said, as Vick shoved everyone out into the hallway.

He's not expecting me to dance with him, is he? Misa thought anxiously, watching Monokuma 'dancing'.

Super hyped to get this game on my Vita for christmas P4D my god XD
Also Tia I have been playing P3P and my fem protag is in this dugeon mission since it is a full moon and we have had our minds manipulated in this hotel... AND SHE WAS IN A ROOM WITH AKHIKO... NAKED! HE WAS NAKED! *dies*
Vick slid past everyone, starting to breakdance to the music.
Leigh followed happily, doing a funky sort of ballet dance of some sort.
Alex looked pumped up. "Lets dance!" She shoute hyped up now, forgeting the whole drama from moments ago.

Last edited:
Alex sighed. "It's because you want to dance with Misa isn't it?" She said to Calvin. "Just do it! Ask her! Screw whatever Monokuma says!"

"Ummm..." He did want to dance with Misa, but at the same time he didn't want to be embarassed by dancing in front of everyone. He wasn't sure what to do.

"Go on Calvin, you know you wanna," Willow said, nudgibg him in the side. "Just go ask Misa, she'll probably jump at the chance, she added, glancing over at the girl in question sulking in the corner.

"Ummm..." He didn't say anything, and just shifted uncomfortably.

"I think you should. He's probably too nervous to do it himself."

"C'mon," Willow said, grabbing Calvin's wrist and pulling him over to where Misa was stood. "Hey, Misa. Wanna dance with this wussbag?" She asked bluntly.

Misa looked at Calvin, and then cautiously glanced over to Monokuma to make sure he was preoccupied dancing on his own. "Sure," she said, looking back.

Monokuma was starting to glance at the couple, when Usami came to the rescue.
"Big brother!" She cried out. "Come see this!" She ran off in a direction to disract the bear.
"THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT MONOMI!" Monokuma followed out the room.
Leigh gave a thumbs up, mid dance to Usami.

Calvin blushed when he saw Misa. "S-so... ummm....." He shifted uncomfortably, having no idea what to say to her.

"Are you okay now?" Misa asked curiously, since the other day he'd ran off but now he was out with everyone again. Willow dragged them both towards the dance floor while Usami had Monokuma distracted.

(Sorry for slow replies btw, I'm helping my mam tidy up)

"Ummm..." The truth was, nobody had really mentioned what had happened that day to him, so he thought that perhaps nobody would make fun of him for his crush on Misa. "...M-maybe..."

Now that Calvin wasn't near the door and trying to run off again, Danni went over to the dancefloor and begun to dance on her own.

Misa stayed silent for a while. It was provabky best just to not mention it. "So... shall we dance?" Misa held out her hand.

Back