Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Calvin was still eating when Monokuma said that they were going to be doing some group activities. That creep better not force us to kiss or anything, he thought.

(Tia in the heaven hell RP be Jacob and then I can be Hiro... THEY CAN MEET UP IN HEAVEN XD haha have the romance they deserved)
Monokuma took it as a complement. "Oh thank you 'bae'." He smiled cheesily, getting impatient. "OKAY NOW EVERYONE GET READY! WE ARE GOING TO DO SOME GROUP DATE ACTIVITES! (Any ideas XD ) JAMES GET YOUR PREGO GIRLFRIEND SHE HAS BEEN GONE TO HAVE A **** FOR TOO LONG!"
Usami sighed to Willow. "That's like Monokuma. Absolutely no patients."
(Ahh I didn't even think of that, that's a great idea xD
Wait, would Jacob end up as an angel or a demon? It was an accident but he did technically kill someone)

Willow nodded, laughing. "Did he just take being compared to a cow pat as a compliment?" She asked, having heard him say thank you.

"That wasn't supposed to be a good thing, *sshole..." Misa muttered.

(I put Hiro as demon since he was a mischievous git at times haha. I would put Jacob as angel since he is a cutie and innocent blob)
Monokuma laughed. "Hey! I am a super handsome bear! I have won awards you know!" (The foreshadow is strong).
Alex was having a little sulk in the bathroom, when James entered.
"Hey Alex Monokuma wants you back-"
"GET OUT JERK THIS IS THE GIRLS BATHROOM!" She chucked her shoe off him.

"You've won awards? Yeah, right," Misa scoffed, finding it a little hard to believe that Monokuma had been successful at anything besides forcing teenagers to murder each other.

"Hey, well if we got to know each other better I could show you how I won them." He winked. "Anyway, time for the next activity! Everyone gather in the hall within the next 10 mins... It will be a pleasent suprise!"

"Don't do stuff like that," Jonathan complained to Vick. "...I genuinely thought you were choking..."

Misa groaned. Sitting through a 'romantic meal' with Monokuma was hellish enough, she dreaded to think what other activities he'd force everyone into.

Calvin sighed. "...Do we have to...?"

"Probably yes, unless you want to die a painful death. Because we all know what Monokuma's like." she said to Calvin as she got up and started walking down to the hall.

"...Okay..." He got up and well and began to walk to the hall, clearly not wanting to.

Vick giggled, smirking at Jacob. "Awwwww were you worried about me?" He winked. "I was just messing with you."
Leigh got up, she noticed Monokuma had ran straight out for the hall to set up. "I wonder what it could be?" She asked Eddie, folloing where the bear went. They bumped into a somewhat sulky Alex, but unfazed James, catching them up on the situation.

(Oh god I meant Jonathan sorry both the gay boys begin with J)

Vick shrugged at JONATHAN. He dragged the boy along with the others. "It's alright cutie, I'm just messing with you." He said collecting the hamsters on the way.
(I'm in Newcastle Christmas shopping so slow replies and #justboughttiaspresent)

(Aww <3 I haven't bought anyone anything yet, I might be going to newcastle on monday to get stuff for everyone xD)

Jonathan followed, still looking a little grumpy.

Willow got up. "We'd better go see what Monokuma is up to too," she said, as everyone else seemed to be leaving.

Leigh opened the door to the hall and it had been transformed into a huge disco! "The lights are so pretty." She smiled.
Monokuma was dancing on the dance floor, throughing out moves like a maniac. "Dance dance dance!"

"A dance floor?" eddie watced Monokuma for a while. "Huh. Not what I was expecting."

"Hey, Jonathan," Willow said, looking from the dance floor to him. "You should put your tutu back on and do some ballet," She laughed.

Calvin looked in the hall, then took a few steps back. I'm not going in there! he thought.

Danni saw what was in the hall. "Oh, cool!" she said. She was about to go in, when she turned and saw Calvin trying to get away. "Come on, it'll be fun!"

"N-no it won't!" he said, clearly not wanting to go in.

Back