Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Misa smiled. "You're a good dancer."

Willow watched the pair dance with a smile on her face, ever so often checking the doorway to keep an eye out for Monokuma.

( image.jpg image.jpgMisa + Calvin)
Vick had approached Jonathan, forcing the boy to dance with him. He span him around, determined to be the lead.
Leigh began to slow dance with Eddie, smiling to herself.
"Ugh all this lovey dovey stuff is making me feel sick." She complained.
"That might just be the baby-"
"Shut up!" Alex shouted.
James held out his hand. "Would the lady like to dance?"
"No way- ACHOO!" Alex sneezed. "OH MY SENPAI YOU ARE INVITING ME TO DANCE WITH YOU! WHAT AN HONOR!" Syo grabbed the boy to start dancing.
"AGH I didn't mean you!" James was forced to dance.

Last edited:
"A-Am I?" Misa asked. She couldn't help but giggle a little as he blushed.

Jonathan reluctantly danced with Vick. Not that he had much of a choice. It's wasn't really too bad even if dancing wasn't really Jonathan's thing. He tried to take control a little more rather than lettibg Vick lead the whole way through.

(YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS)

Danni stopped dancing and watched as some of the others were dancing together. Jonathan and Vick, James and Syo, even Calvin was happily dancing with Misa. "Who am I going to dance with?" she wondered.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Y-yeah..." he said, as they continued to dance.

(DANNI DANCE WITH WILLOW LET THE YURI FLOW THROUGH YOU)
Vick, adamant to be the one in control, picked Jonathan up bridal style, spinning him around.
Monokuma was in his office, watching over the security recordings. "Hmmm."
Usami, having tried her hardest to distract Monokuma went to the library again to be by herself and research. "Big sis and I need to get as much information as possible for Dad!"

"Argh, stop it!" Jonathan complained, trying to squirm gis way out of Vick's grip.

Willow tapped Danni on the shoulder to get her attention. "Wanna dance? My partner left to distract Monokuma.."

Danni continued to look at the others dancing, then turned to Willow. "Sure, why not? I haven't got anyone to dance with because Calvin went off to dance with Misa."

(Okay guys to let you know I am gunna possibly start a private Persona RP and you two are probably going to be the only people invited haha. I find that a smaller amount of people leads to a more runable and more entertaining RP. Obviously this will be high priority as well. I should be able to run both.)

Monokuma was watching the couple dance. How should I deal with this?

(Another RP? I'm already in a different one as well as this, and another one if it gets revived OTL

If you do start it, I'll try to join, but don't be surprised if I'm too busy)

(Another RP? I'm already in a different one as well as this, and another one if it gets revived OTL

If you do start it, I'll try to join, but don't be surprised if I'm too busy)

(It's totally okay! The reason they are private is because we are busy too, so it is easier for us to follow the story. Don't worry about being busy, I know what you mean.)

(It's totally okay! The reason they are private is because we are busy too, so it is easier for us to follow the story. Don't worry about being busy, I know what you mean.)

(I agree. I've been in a few private RPs, and they are much easier to follow than ones with lots of people. I'm just worried about not beong able to be in it because of other RPs, an art shop I have, homework and other stuff.)

Calvin continued to dance with Misa, not knowing that Monokuma was there.

Misa continued to dance with Calvin, having more fun now than she had in the past few days. She wasn't even thinking about Monoluma anymore.

Willow held out a hand, to lead Danni onto the dance floor.

(I agree. I've been in a few private RPs, and they are much easier to follow than ones with lots of people. I'm just worried about not beong able to be in it because of other RPs, an art shop I have, homework and other stuff.)

Calvin continued to dance with Misa, not knowing that Monokuma was there.

(I understand don't worry about it, if you want to join just sign up when I create the thread. It will just be me, Tia and you if you want to join!)
Leigh started to yawn. "I'm starting to get a little sleepy. I'm going to go to bed. Night!"

(Ohhhh OK!)

Calvin carried on dancing with Misa, having the most fun since he got here.

Danni took Willow's hand and begun to dance.

Syo was dancing like a maniac, taking her eye off James for a second. "This is so fun!" She smiled. "Isn't it senpai... SENPAI WHERE ARE YOU!?"
Vick accidently dropped Jonathan as the boy struggled in his grip. "Oops!"
James was crawling on the ground, trying to find an escape.

Willow danced with Danni, smiling.

"Ouch..." Jonathan muttered, landing on his butt. He got up, brushing himself off. "It's getting pretty late, do you think we should head off to bed soon?"

Back