Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

(I've just seen the Persona 4 RP thread

Never played Persona before. Then again, I've never played Danganronpa. .-.

I'm gonna have a hard time choosing which characters to use ;-;)

(I've just seen the Persona 4 RP thread

Never played Persona before. Then again, I've never played Danganronpa. .-.

I'm gonna have a hard time choosing which characters to use ;-;)
(No problem, we can help you chose one if you would like. I know Tia is posting her character later.)
James escaped and sighed. "Free at last." He went to bed.

(UHHH WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT CRYING EMOJI XD

It's not easy choosing from like 40+ characters... but seeing as the ones in that RP probably should be human, then that narrows it down to like around 10.)

Calvin and Danni continued to dance.

(UHHH WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT CRYING EMOJI XD

It's not easy choosing from like 40+ characters... but seeing as the ones in that RP probably should be human, then that narrows it down to like around 10.)

Calvin and Danni continued to dance.
(Think of a persona like a pokemon. It is what you use in a fight. Some good personas (that the main characters use in p3 and p4) in the game are:
Tomoe (Chariot)
Take-Mikazuchi (Emperor)
Hermes (Magician)
Penthesilea (Empress)

These are some ideas)

(Think of a persona like a pokemon. It is what you use in a fight. Some good personas (that the main characters use in p3 and p4) in the game are:
Tomoe (Chariot)
Take-Mikazuchi (Emperor)
Hermes (Magician)
Penthesilea (Empress)

These are some ideas)

(I was talking about choosing which of my characters I should use, not the personas. Though having not played Persona, I would have had no idea which personas they should have anyway .-.)

Danni also yawned. "That was so much fun, but I'm so tired now. Night, everyone." She went off to her room.

The announcement surprised Calvin, and he stopped dancing. "A-already?!" he said, then yawned. "...I guess it is late... Night..." He was about to go to his room, but then he quickly hugged Misa. "That was so much fun..." he said, and smiled.

63107674.jpg

Syo was running around. "Where are you Senpai?!" She accidentally bumped in Calvins back as she was barging around, pushing him in the direction of Misa. (Do it now KISS :rolleyes:)

When Syo bumped into Calvin, his lips accidentally touched Misa's. It took him a second to realise what had just happened, and he quickly stopped hugging Misa and took a step back. "I-I-I... uhh..." he said, as his cheeks went red.

(Would this be Misalvin or Calvisa??? ooo: )

- - - Post Merge - - -

(g2g, see ya later!)

Misa started to go red as their lips met. She wasn't quite sure how to reaxt, yet without realising it a small smile appeared across her face.

"Goodnight, Calvin..." Misa muttered, going to bed before Monokuma yelled at everyone again.

*all my characters go to bed.*

(I'm fine with a timeskip ;))

Back