Dark Veil 2

Eventually, the soothing waterfall gets to me, and I become drowsy. Ack... Can't fall asleep on Chiyoko... I try my best to stay awake, but sleepiness overcomes me.

I smile. "She should be out for a couple of hours, enough time for her to rest. Take care of her, okay?" I poke Aions, the. Go over to tend to Caylin with the tea. "James, can you hold her steady? I need to....ahem...help her drink this."

I carefully give the tea to Caylin. It seems to work, and I nod to James. "Lay her back down now, please." I study her for a while, and then she relaxes. "Seems to have worked."

"Oh, stop it." I giggle. "For now, Chiyoko and Caylin should be okay. We should probably pack up the tents and get ready to leave. Also, someone needs to carry Caylin.."

(I have to wake up early tomorrow so I have to go offline for tonight... Imagine James and Alex are following you guys... or in an alley, which ever you prefer.)

I pull the tent cloth James pushed onto me off and push some onto him covering him in it. "Want a fight?" I ask and wrestle him with parts of the tent.

Last edited:
"Bring it!" I shout and push the tent slightly to hard, causing the whole tent to collapse on top of me and Alex.
"Well done moron!" I shout, buried beneath the tent.
(Okay, bye guys :p )

Back