Dark Veil 2

(Oh wow, I got up early this morning >.<)

I try and wriggle out of the tent, but get tangled up in it. "Wow, this is just great. Well done James!"
Trying to crawl out doesn't work and I end up bumping heads with Alex. "Ouch."

"Hey, hey, settle down--" I realized I wasn't relaxing anymore, and that I had to maul James. Cracking my knuckles, I politely ask, "Alex, can you please move out of the way?"

When I finally find the way out the tent, I hear Aions wants a fight. "A fight? Okay, bring it!"
I manage to wriggle out the tent and I step out the way. "Knock him out."
"Thanks."
"I was talking to Aions." I say sticking my tongue out at him.

I suddenly tackle James, and push his wrists against the ground. While he's pinned down, I mouth 'Im going to murder you.'

(FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!)

I chuckle at his comment and try to move my wrists, but they are pinned and I can't move them. Kicking with my legs, I push my foot against his chest to kick him away from me.

I hit the tree with a thud and slide down it. Ugh, my back! Getting up I notice Aions' on his back so I jump onto him and wrestle him into the ground. Smirking, I go to punch him.

Last edited:
After getting an elbow to the face, I fall to the ground and scramble to my feet. Getting up, I crack my knuckles. "So why are we fighting again?" I chuckle and go to kick his shins.

Last edited:
"When you drink!" I manage to break out of the arm lock, but he still has his arm around my head. I grab it, and try to pull him off. Eventually, I knee him in his... "Area."

Back