Dark Veil 2

I wake up suddenly, as my head is jerked up and slammed down onto Aions. I sit up, confused as to what happened, then I notice James driving, going too fast over a bump. That explains it... I think, rubbing the back of my head. I almost immediately start to feel sick again.

Last edited:
I stand up and lean into the front seat and show James the directions, which he reluctantly follows. Turning back I notice Chiyoko wake up. "Wow Chiyoko, you missed quite a bit since you were out." I slap James on the head and he slows down.

"I'm sorry." I shout back to the others and go back to driving.
"He got what he deserved earlier. Aions pulled quite the move on him." I chuckle and look towards the others.

"You know I can hear you back there." I sigh and turn the car around towards the exit Sam pointed at. "And for the record, I still haven't recovered!"

Last edited:
"What do you mean?" I say confused, but then the realisation of what she said hit me and I nearly lose my balance.
"Maybe." I laugh and turn the car, we were almost back now.

I stop the car just before we hit, causing the car to bolt forward.
Due to the complete shock of the car stoping, I trip and fly head first into the fronts seats (I was standing just behind), making me fall face first into the two boys. "Ouch."

Back