Dark Veil 2

I went to the library to get some books on how to make a new staff. As I entered I noticed that Cindra and James were there at a table. I silently moved away towards what I was looking for.

"Yeah, it should be." I say and point towards the chapter she should look at. "Okay, I have to go check up on Alex and Caylin." I give Sam an angry glance as I leave.
(Okay, I'm going to bed irl :/)

(It's a movie about how Somilian pirates take over a US unarmed ship. Great reviews from what I've heard.)
I notice James, and return the glance.

I start reading the chapter, then look up to see Fein. "Oh, hi. Yep, most of them." I continue reading the chapter until it gives me the cure. "What in the world..?"

( I NEED AN IDEA FOR THE CURE HALP ME )

I find a book. "Aha..." I open it. I first got the orb I'd be using, which was the still intact orb for my broken staff. It'd need to be enchanted a bit more, but other than that the orb was in fine condition. I headed up to the brute room to quickly get the orb, which I got. Then I headed back downstairs.

I noticed Cindra looking confused. "You do know that's in a foreign language that's been dead for centuries? I know the language, but not enough to know how to read this."

Back