Dark Veil 2

(HOW DARE YOU LET THIS THREAD DIE)

I walk in the room, looking at what Cindra's looking at. "There's one several miles from town. I don't know if it has any, but it's worth a shot," I say.

(Going to be writing novelized version of original Dark Veil, will post when I have the chance.)

(TCH can confirm that I had been working on a fanfiction of dark veil (an alternate universe when they are in highschool). Can I also proof yours? I can't wait xD)

Last edited:
I wake up alone in the brute room after resting for a while, and I stretch my arms as I sit up. I don't know where anyone else is, so I get up and leave the room to find them rather than sitting here alone.

(Wut CLS is writing a fanfic? I'd love to read it)

"Aha," I say, finding the axe. Then I stashed it back in the Aura room. After I did that, I took a cab to a home improvement store, where they sold lots of wood.

(I'm on the part where Feindra was born at the hideout.)

(But I can't wait to read it!)

(Mine is just strange, alternate universe and all. Raphael is student body president xD)
I wake up in the aura room and touch my head. "I can't remember a thing..." Muttering, I sit up and go into the hall where I run into James.
"Oh, your awake I see." I say and cross my arms.
"Where is everyone?"

Back