Dark Veil 2

I enter the library and see Chiyoko and Aions. I try and not look at Chiyoko due to my embarrassment from earlier. "...hey."
"What's that?" I ask, pointing to Aions book.

"Great, I'll take you all to the nest tomorrow. You guys just have to trust me on this. If we slip up, I could get seriously hurt."
(That's for curing her frozen neck, this is for something else)

Last edited:
(Okay, but shouldn't we work on getting those at some point too?)

'I could get seriously hurt'? Does that mean he's doing the most dangerous part of this plan? I wonder, nodding to show I understand, and I trust him. I don't want him to get hurt, if he's going to be in danger if we screw up, I'll make sure we follow with everything o keep him safe.

"Hey, if you don't want people walk in in on you, you should lock the door," I say, still giggling. I then turn to Aions. "I kinda walked into the brute room while they were having some 'alone time' together, and, well, you get the picture," I explain, stepping to the side a little and out of the reach of James and Alex.

Last edited:
"Alone time?" I say, still confused. "That sounds nice." I smile innocently. "But, anyways... We're going to kill a wyvern, take a tooth and some blood venom. We need that for this." I explain. "I'll explain more when we've got it."

Back