Dark Veil 2

I cough loudly.
Helix, what is wrong with me? I roll over and stare at Milkshake, who Chiyoko had left on the nightstand beside her bed. I smile and try to sleep.

I slash away at Echidna, though the blade doesn't seem to be doing very much. After a few hits, it shatters like the previous one did, leaving me open. I get knocked to the ground, and have to roll out of the way of an attack. I barely even notice Sam in trouble.

Last edited:
I turn to see three enemies approach us. Getting caught off guard, an enemy goes to stab me, but in dodge. When another goes to strike, I move but get a knife stuck in my shoulder. "Argh!"

Last edited:
I curse under my breath, not having a blade to fight with. Since there isn't enough time to create a new one, I instead use telekinesis to hurl the soldiers backwards away from everyone, but I don't manage it in time to stop one of them stabbing Alex in the shoulder.

Last edited:
My hands ball up into fists, and I throw out a barrage of knives. "Both of you, come with me!" I support Sam as I try to get out of the way so I can treat their wounds.

We reach the edge, and I lay Sam down against a tree. "Okay, I'll heal both of you as quickly as I can." I put my hands on Alex's shoulder after I work the knife out, and let energy flow into it. The wound closes up, and I stop, panting. "Good?"

Back