Dark Veil 2

I fight off each force, fanning away the fire and knocking James off his feet with my tail. I breathe fire in the mage girl's direction, swat the knives, and soak up the water spells. "YOU CAN'T STOP ME!" I laugh.

Last edited:
"Fire doesn't stop me, *****!" I yell, thankful that I'd managed to perfect my fireproof abilities. The fire does however melt my blade, leaving me meaningless, so I throw a large rock at her instead. I don't notice Cindra being sent flying till it's too late.

Last edited:
The pregnant one runs at me. I smile, thinking about the possibilities lost when she dies, ready to strike.

I come to, and this is what I see: Echidna and everybody desperately trying to defeat her. I decide to catch her by surprise. I sneak up behind her, sword ready to strike.

As I am about to attack the redhead, I feel a sharp twinge in my back. I scream in agony as I dissolve into green dust.

"Way to do my job, Aions," I say somewhat sarcastically.

"I was actually about to do what you were going to do," I explain. I walk and see if everybody's OK, and I see Cindra on the ground, bleeding. I run to her. "Are you okay? Should I get a doctor?"

Back