Dark Veil 2

I retreat slightly, buying myself enough time to form another blade. I take as long to make it as I can in the current situation, realising that the longer I spend making it, the stronger it is.

I kneel next to Sam, and place my hands on his back. "Try not to move." I let the rest of my energy flow into his body, mending the bones. After I finish, I'm pale and beads of sweat are on my forehead. "You okay now? You may be a bit stiff."

(YES) I look onto the town, and suddenly I feel a sharp sting in my back. I turn around and see Echidna, smiling her wicked smile, and I pass out.

The leader is dead. I shall use him as bait for the others, which I find. I drag him over closer, and mock them. "Weaklings! Here is your leader!" I hold him up to them.

I turn to Echidna and point a finger at her, surrounded by a pile of dead enemy troops. "HOW DARE YOU! Now it your turn you topless creep!"

Last edited:
"Smart girl," I say to the redhead who held James's arm. "And you're pregnant, aren't you? It would be a shame if you died today. Poor James, what will he do without you?" I get closer. "It's too bad that you will die today…all that promise gone down the drain…"

"I WILL F****** KILL YOU!" I scream angrily and start to run again, Alex is to in shock to hold me back. "I WILL CHOP OF YOUR F****** TAIL AND FEED IT TO YOUR LIFELESS CORPSE BEFORE I LET YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER!"
"Stop it!" I call at him but he runs off at her, creating fireballs in his hands.

Last edited:
As I get knocked back, the blade falls out of my hand. Tortilla too far away to grab it again straight away, so I opt for telekinesis instead, attempting to lift Echidna and throw her at a tree or something.

I use my tail to fan away the fire. I then claw him in his leg, very deeply. Then I get knocked back by telekinesis and am knocked against a tree. My head whips around to the mage girl. I slither toward her, and begin to grow large bat wings. Large horns grow from my head, and I grow larger.

Last edited:
I fall as she claws at me.
"James!" I call to him.
Full of rage, I grab at her claws and it cuts into my skin, and I shoot fire into her flesh. "I don't care if it kills me! Nothing is hurting my baby!!!"

Back