Dark Veil 2

I put my bottle down and grab a ball. I pick up the wrong one, one much lighter than the ball I usually use, so I misjudge my aim and it goes straight into the gutter. "Damn it!"

"Aw, dang." I say, picking up a ball. I get six on my first roll, and four on the other, giving me a spare. I hear James, and I turn around. "Hey, guys."

Last edited:
"Hi guys," I say, picking up my next ball. "You'd have to go in a different lane, since we're already few turns in. Got any tips? I'm trailing behind, and there's ice cream at stake here."
I bowl the ball down the lane, and to my suprise, it knocks down all ten pins. "Yes!"

Last edited:
"You guys are betting?" I turn to James who laughs and we walk to the lane along from theirs. "I can beat you."
"Really what are you betting?"

Last edited:
"We will get in on the ice cream bet. But I am going to kick the bet up a notch." James whispers his bet in my ear and I agree, confident I would win.
Alex throws her ball down the alley, but I use my magic to stop them from being knocked down.
"What the hell?" I ask confused.

Last edited:
When James manages to score a strike I glare at him, picking up a ball.
"What's up? That bets not looking so good now, is it?" I chuckle and she throws another ball and I cheat again.

When the ball misses, I turn to Chiyoko, knowing she had something to do with it.
Not catching on to his cheating, I throw my first ball and when it misses I turn angrily to James. "Are you cheating?"
I shake my head and go up to her, standing behind her and putting my hand on the ball, I swing her arm with my other hand so the ball rolls down and she scores. "You just need to try harder."

"Don't worry, I won't, cheating takes the fun out of it," I tell Aions, with a sideways glance at James. I pick up a ball and bowl it, knocking down seven of the pins. I need to start getting strikes, or I'll never win...

When I miss another shot due to James, I snap and turn to him. "You ARE cheating!"
"No I'm-" I start picking up my ball and walking past her but she grabs my collar. Surprised and due to the slippery floor, I fall backwards and Alex falls with me onto the alley floor.

Back