Dark Veil 2

I hear a thud as I roll the ball. It hits five pins. I turn around to see Alex on the floor with James.
"You guys can't have alone time here." I roll my eyes.

"No, it's not like that!" I say trying to get up, but the alley floor is slippery so I fall back down immediately into an even more awkward position.
"Alex, save it for later..." I chuckle before getting slapped lightly.

Last edited:
"Ah, kay." I roll my ball and it goes into the gutter again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She might beat me... I need to step up my game... I think of ways I can bring up my score as she rolls.

Last edited:
As I go to pick up my ball ready, I notice that I'm almost caught up to his score. Maybe I can actually beat him!

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Uh... posts are a little derpy right now...) I knock down nine pins, which pretty much leaves us even. It all depends on this last turn...

Last edited:
(Oh, I think that's how it works over here, but whatever xD)

I pick up a ball, and go over to the lane. Once I let go of the ball, I close my eyes tight, hoping, praying it'll knock them all down.

(That happened to me once, I didn't get an extra ball. I don't know how others do it, though.)

"Your turn." I grin at her.

(She's actually right.)

What to do, what to do...well, maybe I should just calm down a it from all of the pranking. I notice a minigolf place not too far from the hotel. That seems like a good choice... I walk over there.

As they roll the final ball, I fail to get up, but realise it wasn't the slippy floor. "JAMES ARE YOU USING MAGIC?!"
"Maybe." I chuckle and let her up.

Last edited:
Back