Dark Veil 2

I turn my attention to my sketchbook, and end up drawing a chibi drawing of Aions. Laughing silently, I write Still not as cute as the real deal below it, carefully take the page out, and fold it into a paper plane. I then throw it at Aions, who is lying on his bed.

Last edited:
I feel something hit my head. I sit up, and see a carefully folded paper airplane. I open it up, and see a cute drawing of me inside with the words Still not as cute as the real deal written. I smile at Chiyoko, and draw her on the back. I fold it back up, and fly it to her.

When I open the plane back up, there's a drawing of me on the back. Ahh it's so cute!
I turn it back over to the Chibi Aions, and draw a little vanilla ice cream cone in his hand, since we had ice cream earlier.

Seeing what the two were doing, I decide to get involved. Drawing a chibi Alex, I chuck the paper at her.
When the paper hits my head, I open it and see a very badly drawn picture of what I think was me. I facepalm. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"
"IT'S YOU!"
"MY UNBORN BABY COULD DRAW BETTER!"

Last edited:
I continue sitting on the beach, contemplating what I should do. I sat there, I sat there, and I sat there, wondering what I should do.

Last edited:
I draw a bowling ball in Aions' other hand and pins behind him, then fold it and fly it back to him.
Since James is so awful at drawing, I draw a chibi Alex on another page, accompanied by a young child with the features of her and James. I write at the top 3 years later and fold it into a plane, then throw it at her.

I open the paper airplane up and immediately notice the ice cream in my hand. I think back to when she kissed me, and my face starts to burn red. I turn the paper over, and I draw Chiyoko getting a strike in bowling, and me cheering from the side. I fly it back to her.

I am suprised when another peice of paper hits me, this one from Chiyoko. Opening it, I see the picture and start to smile. Looking over at her, I smile shyly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Man, who does Sam think he is? I walk back to the hotel, putting in my earbuds and listening to some of my favorite music.
(Ohhhhhhh what is this? xD)

I rip some paper from my journal, starting to write a poem that will be filled with cheese. I can't think of anything, so I crumple up the paper and throw it into the trash. I pick up an airplane that Chiyoko throws me. My side is covered in drawings. I turn it upside down, and I think for a while. I get an idea, and I write down I love you in four different languages.
I love you, te amo, Ich liebe dich, je t'aime. I throw the airplane back to her, smiling.

Last edited:
Aions seemed to be writing something, but he mustn't have been happy with it, since he bins it. He sends back the drawing sheet a message on in four different languages, though I only understand two. I start to turn red.
I take another page out of my sketchbooks, and begin to write.

Last edited:
I start to doodle a picture, but start to laugh because I am not the best drawer. James approaches and tries to look at my picture and I hold it out of reach as I sit on the bed.
"Come on I want to see!" I say trying to fight her for it.

Fezzes are red,
The TARDIS is blue,
Bakeries are cool,
And so are you.

I throw the piece of paper to Aions, after drawing little pictures next to each line of a fez, the TARDIS, a bowtie, and Aions.

Back