Dark Veil 2

"Damn right sorry doesn't cut it," I tell him angrily, searching for Milkshake's body. Instead, I find my phone, which I must have left upstairs, with a huge crack down the screen.

"Sam..." I look at him, and sigh. "I'm not really up to talk right now." I turn away, trying to find things in the rubble. I can't seem to find anything else.

I look to Sam, "Just make sure it doesn't happen again." Sighing, I try and pick up some of my clothes, but most are tattered and ripped.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Wait... Don't people live in that hotel? HAS EVERYONE BEEN CRUSHED? WHAT ABOUT THE STAFF?)

I quietly walk away from the group. I decide to go to a different hotel, since it was getting late. I figured I'd also need some solitude.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Wait... Don't people live in that hotel? HAS EVERYONE BEEN CRUSHED? WHAT ABOUT THE STAFF?)
(Nope, no staff, no guests. *shrug*)

Last edited:
Lifting up a rock, I find something terrible. Smashed ice and a broken gold loop, right by each other. I pick them up, and stomp the ground. "****!"

Last edited:
"When I had the curse..." I put my hand on my forehead. "I made a ring out of gold and enchanted ice... It was beautiful, I loved it. I kept it as a symbol of triumph over the curse, but... I was going to give it to Chi..." I look away.

I nod. "I'm sorry this happened." Sighing I look at him. "Do you think you could buy a new one? Or maybe go to a jewelers shop and get it fixed? I will go with you."

Back