Dark Veil 2

I slowly reach out and take Milkshake's head. It looks like the head has been ripped clean off the body, and some of the stuffing is sticking out. With the stuffed head in one hand, I clench the other into a fist. "I'm going to kill Sam..."

"Not yet..." I say, looking at the ground. I hug Chiyoko, and go off to look for some more of my stuff.

(Yeah, the hotel got destroyed by Sam)

Last edited:
I look around the room I shared. The only thing important I had were my weapons and... crap. I run to where I kept my clothing, and rummaged around in the chest I had, feeling for something. Feeling the cool piece of metal, I pull my hand up, and hold it up to the light. The sapphire looks intact, and I put it in it's small box, then pocket it.
(Fein is gonna ask Cindra to marry him later on, btw)

I look around the room I shared. The only thing important I had were my weapons and... crap. I run to where I kept my clothing, and rummaged around in the chest I had, feeling for something. Feeling the cool piece of metal, I pull my hand up, and hold it up to the light. The sapphire looks intact, and I put it in it's small box, then pocket it.
(Fein is gonna ask Cindra to marry him later on, btw)
(YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! FEINDRA!)

(Lovin the fanfic.)
I grabbed my staff. The end was a bit chopped off by some concrete, but I could get it fixed. I salvaged what I could get. All I got were a few pieces of clothing, and the skateboard from earlier. That's when the emotion came crushing down on me again. Taylor...I'm sorry. The surfboard was broken. Only after I found all of this stuff did I realize what I had actually done. It was too late.

I fall to my knees and let out a yell of anger. "SAM HOW COULD YOU! THAT BEER COST ME LOADS!!!" Sighing, I get up and decide to check for anything else to take, muttering to myself I curse under my breath.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Getting up I join the others. "Sam, just make sure it doesn't happen again..."

Last edited:
Back