Dark Veil 2

I frantically search through rubble, finding some of my stuff. My journal is noticeably missing pages, and my heart sinks when I see the picture I drew of Chiyoko, lying sick in bed. I look for Milkshake, and find her. Milkshake's head was ripped off by a piece of the ceiling, stuffing falling out of it.
"Helix... What am I going to tell Chiyoko..."

I gulp. Well, if I'm gonna want them to start liking me again, I better swallow my fear and do this. "When he was 10, we were coming back from the airport...my sister had just spent 4 months at boarding school...a truck, it crashed into our car. We fell 20 feet into a ditch. My sister was killed instantly, and Taylor had multiple broken bones, and spent 2 years in rehab. I myself luckily escaped with only 2 broken ribs, a twisted ankle, and 3 fractures combined on my arms. My mother, luckily, only had a broken leg. He's been through a lot...don't talk trash about him."

- - - Post Merge - - -

( SAM WE ARE BEHIND THE BUILDING YOU IDIOT XD )

(I shuffled away somewhere, I never specified where xD)

I get up, shocked and unsure what to say. "Cindra, I am sure it will all turn out alright in the end." Starting to feel queezy, I grab my stomach. "I think I should go lie down... I don't feel to good."
(Going offline tonight, night ^_^)

Last edited:
After a while, I go in, and try to get my stuff out from under rubble. Aions is already in here doing the same thing, by the looks of it. "I don't believe he pretty much destroyed the hotel..." I mutter, moving rubble to get to stuff.

I find my sketchbook, almost totally ripped up. Only a few pages are still intact. The drawing of Aions is missing from it, but I don't really care. This just gives me an excuse to be able to draw him again.

Back