Dark Veil 2

(Just read it, and omg yes, Mrs Morris was one of our old science teachers xD Though in your story she sounds more like one of the other teachers that I have this year...)

Last edited:
( *whispers* My science teacher is evil..also, I'm 1/5 done with my 100 baby challenge in sims *cackles* )

(My teacher is evil too xD shouldn't we get back to the RP?)

I look up, and just like Raphael said, we're here.

Last edited:
"Indeed. Also, this place is huge, so I'll assign you all rooms."
"Whoa whoa whoa-"
"If you let me do this I'll give you the master bedroom. Deal?"
"Deal!" I say.
I begin to assign rooms, showing Sam where his room was at the end.

I nod, looking around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

( If they were anymore inbred, they would be in a sandwich... But yeah, my vampire husband died, so I resurrected him to create a ghost vampire and have ghost vampire babies... Man was my family tree insane...)

( My sim's husband is a maid, because even though she had NO relationship with him, she rolled wishes to marry him. And I was playing with the "All wishes granted" rule. .-. )

"Sam, here you go," I say. Yes, this is working perfectly. He never knew that the bed is rigged. The previous owner of the mansion sold it to someone else, but before handing over the keys to the house, he set up little traps. The buyer managed to get a list of the tricks, but the seller admitted he'd forgotten one of them. I knew that the remaining one was this one, as it was published in a book at the library after he died. Now how did the author figure it out? I don't know, but there was photo proof, so I guess it'd work.
"Alright. Whoa, this is an awesome bed! I gotta try this out!"

As soon as I sit on the bed, I scoot to the middle. That's when I get shot out of the bed, through the wall, and blasted into downstairs, since the only thing stopping me was a railing.

"Hah!"

As I walk inside, I see Sam get sent flying downstairs. I can't help but laugh. That was quite a cruel prank by Raphael, but after what Sam did to the hotel, he deserved it.

Back