Dark Veil 2

"I don't care if you chose last, I still get to pick the room!" I pinned James against a wall and he tries to wriggle free.
"No way! I get to pick! I swear sometimes. I just think you want me dead!"

I carefully take both parts of milkshake from my bag, and find a needle in the sewing kit as well as a length of white thread.

"Alex, you are such a spoiled brat sometimes!" I sigh and pick her up, throwing her over my shoulder and holding her there. She starts hitting my back with her fists.
"Let me go! It's not fair!"

The sound of James and Alex fighting startled me, and I accidentaly prick my finger with the needle. Sighing, I put the needle and Milkshake down on the bed, and go outside the bedroom to see what's going on.

I start drawing Milkshake, occasionally flinching from loud bumps coming from the hallway, presumably from Alex and James.

Swinging myself, I try and get free, but end up making James lose his balance and we land in the floor with a crash. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID!"
"Hey, it's not my fault!"

I put my paper on the floor next to my bag, and go to see what James and Alex are up to now.
"James, can we go now?" I ask him, feeling around in my pocket.

"He is just in a huff because I want to choose the room!" I say trying to get up.
"But you chose last time!"
"You didn't even sleep in the room last time, you passed out on the kitchen table!"
I look at Aions. "Give me a sec!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Ok I'm here! What has been happening?)

(We just got to our new hotel. People are picking rooms)

Last edited:
I grab my bags and head to the floor where we are going to be living. I open a door, and find
Cindra. I walk in, and flop onto the bed. "I wish we could have stayed at my house."

Last edited:
"It doesn't matter really. We will end up doing the same thing in either room. I guess I will be the responsible one and let her decide."
"I'm responsible! And I guess we can have that one." I say pointing at a door.

"Me too." I say as I open a drawer, and smile as I see a stuffed dog.

( I LOVE STUFFED ANIMALS IM SORRY )

Back