Dark Veil 2

"GAH! ****!" I scream. I can hear laugher from upstairs.
I give James a thumbs-up back, and join in with the laughter.

"It's painful, Chiyoko!" I yell.

"Yeah, pick your favorite, just don't pick that bed. Well, you can if I can figure out how to disable the trap."

"Unlike you, I would be able to stop myself before I hit anything," I yell back, before investigating the rooms to decide which one I'll take.

I go through the rooms, sitting on each bed to see how soft they are. All of the rooms are totally different, and I can't decide which one I like most.

I enter the room on the far left. I feel the bed, making sure its soft like Chiyoko wants. "Hey, Chi, you like this one?" I ask.

I choose a room for Fein and I. It has a pale brown wallpaper, with a carpeted floor. The bed is soft, and bouncy.

I go into the room Aions is in. There's plenty of room, and the bed looks soft. I go over to it and sit down, then let myself fall backwards onto it. "Perfect," I say, grinning.

I grin. "Great." I drop my axe and bag in the corner, and sit on the bed.

Last edited:
After a moment, I get up, and check in the drawers to see if there is anything lying around. Whoever used to use this room must have been a girl, because I find stuff like a hair dryer, and straighteners. Which is a good thing, since mine were wrecked in the hotel.

"THIS ROOM!" I scream at James who shakes his head.
"YOU CHOSE AT FEINS SO NOW ITS MY TURN!" James huffs pointing at another room. "This room!"

"Hair styling stuff mostly," I say, opening the next drawer. "And... it's a sewing kit!" I exclaim, grabbing it from the drawer and bringing it over to the bed.

Back