Dark Veil 2

"Partially..." I say quietly. "I just think he gets too 'involved'. If you mess with him once, then he'll attack you." I shake my head. "We need to stop fighting each other."

"I can take him out, but only if needed. I could kidnap him and take him to my parents. They love guests." I say.

"I've threatened him enough." I say, looking back at the group. "If he doesn't take my warnings seriously, he'll be dead soon."

"He used to be nice kid, but he isn't anymore...almost like Taylor. Chiyoko, what do you suggest we do?"

"We ain't killing anyone!" I yell from the kitchen, bringing back a glass of fruit punch.

Last edited:
"That's it?" I say, sipping my drink. "That's all you can explain about him?"

Last edited:
"That's it?" I say, sipping my wine. "That's all you can explain about him?"

(You do know Fein chucked all the alcohol off a tree outside like 5mins ago in RP time...)

"He was Sam's brother. He was crazy and got really agressive all the time. Him and Fein never got on, neither did Raphael. I never really spoke to him."

(You do know Fein chucked all the alcohol off a tree outside like 5mins ago in RP time...)

"He was Sam's brother. He was crazy and got really agressive all the time. Him and Fein never got on, neither did Raphael. I never really spoke to him."

(Aions is a clever man; he takes his wine with him. Nah, I'll just edit my post.)

"Oh." I put down my empty glass of fruit punch. "Sounds like a bad guy."

I start to get bored standing here now that nothing important is being discussed. Maybe I should go get Milksh- oh... yeah...

Back