Dark Veil 2

I need to learn to use water magic... I can create fire with ease, but I'm pretty much useless when it comes to getting rid of it... I think. I need to be able to prevent stuff like that...

I get drowsy on the grass, and I eventually fall asleep.
My dreams are filled with ash and fear.

"Let's go to my house. Apparently we can't handle hotels. But I swear, if anyone burns down my house, I will not hesitate to strangle them." I say, going to the car.

I drive into my driveway, and walk into the house. I immediately head to the kitchen, and grab the entire drawer of wine. I take it outside, and start throwing the bottles at trees.

"You're a drunk. And this is my property, I do what I want with it." I throw the last bottle, and say, "If I ever catch you drinking in my house again, I will send you on a one-way trip to the Underworld."

Angrily, I storm out of the car and get my axe out of the trunk.
"I've had it with you two." I start, steam almost coming out of my ears. "If you two fight again, and this time, I'm serious; I hope you can function without a brain." I raise my axe, and swing it down, stopping just as I touch James' forehead, letting him feel the iron.

I grab Aions wrist and fling his axe out his hand, glaring at him. I turn my head to James and glare at him too. "I can't take this anymore!" I storm off angrily. "You seem to like drinking more than me! Don't talk to me until you are ready to give it up, and no fake promises!"

Back