Dark Veil 2

(OMG guys)

I wasn't sure where the others were.
I looked for the others, then I decided to check Fein's mansion, where we stayed a night.
I followed him without him knowing.
"Hi..."
I follow him, wait a few minutes then walk in myself. "Hey, uh, why are we all here?"

"The hotel burned down. James and Chiyoko caused it. Looks like we are staying here permanently as HQ. It's better than a hotel anyway." I say, reaching into the medicine cabinet to pour out the medicinal alcohol.

"I got nothing to say." ...since we got a few hypocrites now. They say I shouldn't have destroyed the hotel; well, look at what they've done now.
"Well then..."

Last edited:
"So, head upstairs and get into your rooms. I will put you all into the system for the training room tomorrow, but if you need anything from there, ask Cooper." I say, and he comes running.

I drop my bag and axe in the room we were in last time. I take out paper and immediately start sketching.

I go outside for a walk. I needed a break. Why is everyone liking Rapheal? He's an arrogant guy who knows nothing about anything.
"Um, guys, I'd like to hold an impromptu meeting regarding one...of our members."

I hear Raphael, and nod. I motion for him to follow me, and I lead the group into one of the spare rooms.

"Well, I think that's it's best that I start talking now. It's about Sam," I say.

After storming off, I go to my room and sit on my bed still angry.
I let out a sigh, feeling humiliated and like a moron. I turn to Raphael who had started to talk. "What is it about Sam?"

Last edited:
I feel like just going upstairs and curling up in bed, but Raphael wants to hold a meeting, so I join up with the others.

(Oh.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

"What do we need to talk about?" I say to Raphael. "Is it about him taking charge?"

(It's Game of Thrones night (it was yesterday but I live in a place with such bad wifi we couldn't watch it live! ENGLAND WHY?!) so I might not be posting for an hour or so...)

"Actually, yes. He's a threat to all of us. He could turn any moment. I suggest that we try to take him out. Anyone agree?"
I start whistling a song..

Back