Dark Veil 2

"I think Fein will want a word with him."
"I think we all want a word with him, but I guess the killing can wait." I say, kneeing the man between the legs.

Last edited:
"You and Alex take him back," I tell James, extinguishing my fire. "And I'll help Aions back so we can look at his injured foot."

When I see Pierre, I fire off all the worst curses known to mankind at him, and yell until my throat is hoarse and I start coughing up blood.

"Sit down and take off your shoe so that we can see to your foot," I say when Aions and I get back to Cindra's room.

Last edited:
Pierre seems more deranged then before. His hair is long and tangles, and his eyes are wild. "Why..." I whisper.

( Ahem, I'll control him for a bit. )

"Why? WHY!?" I snarl, baring my teeth at my captors.

"Shut up you whiney little dog and get to the point before I have to teach you a lesson!" I twist his head painfully.

Last edited:
I listen to the others interrogating Pierre as I grab the first aid kit and start cleaning and bandaging the wound on Aions' foot.

"Because she is a lying snake who denies having any feelings for me, when she does! I know she does!" I grin madly.

( MUAHAHAHA. )

Last edited:
"No she doesn't! Don't you say that!" I shout at the man, holding Cindra's hand tight.
"Look at yourself, who the hell would have feelings for you, creep!"

Last edited:
"You should probably prop your foot up on something for a while, it'll bleed less," I say, then turn my attention to Pierre.

"Who are you? Her fianc??" I spit in his face. "Good luck with that."

"I heard that." I lean against the doorframe, breathing heavily. "And I hope you rot in hell, Pierre."

I lean in and kiss her cheek, and put my foot on the dresser. I listen to the interrogation.

Back