Dark Veil 2

"I'll come with you!" I jump out the window, and realizing that I can't use telekinesis, I fall to the ground. "Ow! Dammit!" I chase after Pierre.

Since we're outside, as I chase after Pierre I set fire to my feet and allow the flames to spread up my whole body. If he wants to stab me, he'll have to set his hand on fire to do it.

(Sorry, I was forced into a game of chess with my little brother. Did I miss anything?)

I look at her wound lifting up the bandage. "Deep, but it doesn't look like it hit anything vital."

Tears start welling up in my eyes. "Why...why would Pierre do such a thing..." I sob, covering my face. "I knew that when I broke up with him in high school, he was mad and jealous, but this...is too much."

(Highschool you say? *takes note to add to the story*)

"It's going to be okay."
"Yeah, boys can be real jerks! We won't let him hurt you again."

I nod, covering my face. "W-Where is Fein?"

( SOMEONE NEEDS TO CONTROL HIM XD )

I bring a hand to my mouth shocked and run to her, kneeling beside the bed, I take her hand. "Dammit,where the hell did he go?"

"Out the window, I think..Aions and Chiyoko are chasing after him." I mumble feverishly. "I'm tired.."

"When they catch him, I am going to teach him a lesson!" I shout, getting angry Cindra was hurt. "I don't want anyone to hurt you."

I let her drift off to sleep and I stay beside her. I turn to James and Alex. "Go find that douchebag!"
I nod and follow the others , jumping out the window with James.

"Stop!" I yell. I throw my axe at Pierre, hitting his foot. He falls over. "Chiyoko! He's down!" I call, putting my foot on his chest to keep him on the ground. Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain as Pierre pulls his knife out of my foot.

I run towards him, ice blade in hand, and covered in fire. "You've hurt two of my friends now, you're not hurting any more!" I shout angrily, swinging my blade at Pierre.

Last edited:
Jumping into the battle, we catch up and the pair of us rugby tackle Pierre to the floor, holding him in a lock, he is unable to move. "Got him!"

"Is he dying here, or are we taking him back to Fein's place first?" I ask the others, holding my blade to Pierre's throat.

Back