Dark Veil 2

I wipe the spit off my face and scowl. Be the bigger man here.
"Hey, don't do that!" I wrap my arm over his throat, choking him slightly. James comes up and kicks him in the shins.

Last edited:
"Fine. Then I'll do this!" I throw a knife, and it hits Cindra in the chest. She falls to the floor with a cry, and I kick the others off me.

I watch him throw a knife at Cindra. "YOU ***!" I yell. I pick up my axe and chop his legs off with two swift movements. "I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Dammit!"
"CINDRA!" I call and catch her before she completely hits the floor, holding her in my arms I feel tears in my eyes. "Cindra, hang in there!"

Last edited:
An angry man swings his axe at me, and pain engulfs my legs. I crumple to the floor, yelling and screaming.

"Ow." I whisper. Blood is pouring out of the wound, and I am hardly breathing.

I use the wind spell to move him out of the mansion, unintentionally breaking the front doors. When you're saving lives, a broken (not open door, that's love) door isn't a big deal.

"Guys, I got it from here. Not sure if you can still trust me after the Rapheal incident, but I can do this."

"I'm not going to die. I've already done that twice." I say.

"**** ALL OF YOU!" I yell before I die a quick death by blood loss.

( SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALLIDOUSIOUS )

For safety, I use the magic to throw him into a brick wall. Then I noticed he was dead. I immediately ran back inside. "Who's hurt?"

For safety, I use the magic to throw him into a brick wall. Then I noticed he was dead. I immediately ran back inside. "Who's hurt?"

"He got Cindra in the back earlier, and the chest just now," I tell him, and I take the first aid kit to the bed where Cindra is.

"First aid kit won't do anything. We need to get her to the hospital," I say in a slightly urgent tone. "I'll call 911."

"He got Cindra in the back earlier, and the chest just now," I tell him, and I take the first aid kit to the bed where Cindra is.

( Fein is holding Cindra at the moment. )

I slump in Fein's arms and fall onto the floor.

( DRAMA IS FUN THOUGH )

Back