Dark Veil 2

"Here goes nothing." I hop out the window, and kick a guard in the face as I smooth the hospital gown. "There is no way you are leaving a just-recovered-from-surgery-stabbed-girl behind!"

"Can we get back to Fein's house, please? I'd prefer to get some actual clothes.." I say, making sure the gown stays on.

I run off with the others.
I realise something and facepalm. "Alex... Not wanting to bring this up right now or anything but... I think I'm wearing your pants!"
"James shut up!!!!"

I giggle, and poke James on the shoulder. "How did you manage to switch pants? They were off before?" I wink.

"Well it wouldn't work as well if they were on would it." I say, not getting the joke.
"James! Shut up!!!" I facepalm.

Last edited:
I laugh again, and poke Alex's slowly growing belly. "Lets hope to god that you aren't having multiples. Strike me down from heaven if you do! We'll have to buy two cannons, and I can't afford that!"
"Coming!" I call to Fein, and hop in the shotgun seat.

Last edited:
"Is that counting the baby? Can I have it then?" I grin.

( I FEEL SO WITTY AND CLEVER. )

I burst into laughter, and clutch my stomach from the pain of laughing so hard. "Should I buy a third cannon for James?"

"Yes please!" I announce and punch James lightly.
"Hey! What did I ever do to deserve this treatment! This is abuse!" I laugh and smirk.

"Yes, yes." I say, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek. "Whatever you say."

"Have you two written your wills yet? I'm thinking of Highway to Hell played at your funeral?" I smile. "Kidding, but don't get assaulted by guards ever again?"

Last edited:
Back