Dark Veil 2

"Cindra, it's going to be alright, ok?" I say.
(Why is she in the hospital?)
(Her evil ex (Scott pilgrim reference intended) attacked her in her room and she was stabbed. An ambulance came and Fein, Alex and James went with her. She came out of surgery and I continued the Feindra and now they are talking to each other. James and Alex have went on an adventure around the hospital.)

I barge into Cindra's room with James and slam the door. "If some guards try and get in, we're not here. You got that!" I inform Fein but get surprised when I see Cindra awake.
"Oh, you're awake! Are you okay?"

I nod. "Stiff, sore, tired, and kinda woozy from the sleeping drug, but otherwise fine!" Then, realizing what they said, I eye them suspiciously. "What have you two been up to? You know if you get arrested for anything, the baby will be arrested too."

"Alex thought it would of been funny to steal a doctors coat for a joke, so we snuck into a doctors office and er... Let's just say we got caught hiding in a closet when the doctor came in... And we may of only been half dressed, but that's not the point!"

I burst out laughing, which turns into a hacking cough. "You did what?! Half dressed?!" I say, eyeing the both of them. "I wouldn't be surprised if you end up shooting your baby out of a cannon after it's born."

"You better start writing your wills, because I'm gonna kill you two if anything else happens!" I grin. "But seriously, don't get arrested."

(I don't want to be alone D: )

I manage to get up, so Chiyoko and I decide to check on Cindra. We walk to the hospital together and find Cindra's room.

(I don't want to be alone D: )

I manage to get up, so Chiyoko and I decide to check on Cindra. We walk to the hospital together and find Cindra's room.

ALERT ALERT
RED ALERT
CODE GODMOD CODE GODMOD
WEAPONS STAND AT THE READY

Last edited:
(well she isnt here and i dont want to just leave her character there so i'll just sit in the corner now crying)

I laugh at Cindra's comment and I notice Aions enter. "Hey, you okay?"
I look out side and see a man glancing at me. Is that security?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALERT ALERT
RED ALERT
CODE GODMOD CODE GODMOD
WEAPONS STAND AT THE READY

(OMFG XDDDDDDDDD RED ALERT!!!)

Last edited:
(well she isnt here and i dont want to just leave her character there so i'll just sit in the corner now crying)

(Don't worry, ily <3 xD)

"Oh gods. We should probably get going." I say, glancing at the guard inching towards the door.

"Um.." I quickly shove the blanket off me, and squeak. "S***, I'm still in a hospital gown!" I cry.

Turning around, the guards enter the room and I back towards the window and open it. Grabbing James by the wrist, I open it and drag him outside. "Jesus, what did we do to deserve this?!"

Back