Dark Veil 2

I go to the podium. "We are gathered here today to celebrate these two young lovers joining together in marriage. Now, before we start, does anybody have any objections as to why these 2 should not be married? Speak now or forever hold your peace."

I stay silent as Rapheal talks. Just a few more minutes, and he'll be dead on the floor.

Sam has a suspicious look on his face. What is wrong with him? "Okay, now will the groom place the ring on the bride's finger?" I ask.

(Going AFK, FoxWolf hold control of my char. He knows what to do, and I'm sure he's responsible enough.)

"Do you, Fein, promise to stay with your bride, through thick and thin, richer and poorer, lower and higher, all the days of your life?" I say.

"Do you, Cindra, promise to stay with your husband through thicker and thinner, through richer and poorer, through higher and lower, all the days of your life?"

"Then by the power invested in me as TRUE LEADER OF DARK VEIL-" I say that louder so Sam can hear me "-I now pronounce you husband and…"

(NOW ALEX!!!)

I give him a glare at the "true leader of Dark Veil" part. I make an elaborate yawn.

"Then by the power invested in me as TRUE LEADER OF DARK VEIL-" I say that louder so Sam can hear me "-I now pronounce you husband and…"

(NOW ALEX!!!)
(XD brb, dying)

Before I can cheer, I feel a huge bolt of pain spread across my body, I try and hold back a cry of pain, but it slips out.
"Congra- Alex, are you okay?"

I glance at James as his phone buzzes during the wedding. Is that-
As the thought comes to mind, Alex who is next to him let's out a cry of pain. What's going on?

Back