Dark Veil 2

I get dressed in a fancy looking dress on the morning of the wedding. I wonder if there's anything I can help out with, I think, as I look for the others.

I pack a bunch of wine bottles (as well as water for Alex) and pack them with the cake. I drive back, store the cake, and put the wine on the table with several glasses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"No, I got everything," I respond to Taylor. I wait in one of the chairs until Fein and Cindra come down.
(I think you mean Sam :p)

I get changed and ready for the wedding, but feel a little unwell, pushing the pain behind me I put on a happy face.

"Okay. Well I'll be headed to the Dairy King for breakfast," I say, excusing myself.

I find Raphael sitting in a chair outside, where things are set up for the wedding. "Hey, Raphael. Is everything ready for later?"

Instead of heading to Dairy King, I headed to the supermarket. I had a small vial of poison from the first mission left, nothing more than 10 mL. I bought a few items, specifically the ones used that caused Cronus to allegedly vomit. It was harmless to an immortal, and nothing more than a cold or a fever to a mortal. I expected the poison to do most of the work though.

I join Chiyoko and stand with her.
I check my phone, going through my missed calls. I walk over with my phone in hand as I approach the others.

"You're right, it's a little odd..." My eyes flick to the phone in James' hand briefly, and I think of when I accidentaly saw his calls a while ago in the mall. I quickly rid myself of the thought.

"OK," I say. It's supposed to be a happy occasion, but why am I so distressed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Hi, Aions. Like your outfit."

I come out of the dressing room, seeing the others already dressed up. "Welcome." I say, adjusting my tie.

(OMG IM SORRY 4 BEING LATE TO MY OWN WEDDING)

Back