Dark Veil 2

"Oh, just decided to paint this over it." I say, thinking back to my trip to Egypt. "If I remember correctly, the symbol means protection, power, and good health."

"Hey guys," I say. "I'm back!" I head upstairs to hide the ingredients. I hid it really well so that it'd be nearly impossible to find.

Last edited:
"It's my tuxedo bowtie," I say, lying. I come back downstairs, to see Cindra wearing her dress. Then this random thought hit me. Cindra seems like someone Taylor would like...she looks a lot like one of the girlfriends Taylor has had in the past...

Last edited:
The bag was opaque, so there wasn't anyway he could've noticed that there was a bottle in there. "What you mean, 'in a bottle'?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I look over to where Raphael and Sam are arguing, and see something in Sam's hand. I whisper to Cindra, "I'll be right back." I walk by Sam, and knock his hand, spilling whatever was in it.

(EVERYTHING IS UPSTAIRS, I HID IT THERE.)

"We already have everything planned." I tell Raphael. We get into our places, and the ceremony starts.
My hands sweat as I walk to my place.

I walk upstairs again. "Be right back, I'm going to change into my tuxedo." I walk upstairs and change, closing and locking the door behind me. Now was the time to mix everything. I found a bowl that held wax fruits on the dresser. I removed the fake edible items, quickly mixed everything, and poured it into a plastic medicine container, which I promptly put in my pocket. Then I quietly cleaned the bowl and the sink thoroughly, placed everything the way it was, and head back downstairs before anyone began knocking on the door/became suspicious of me.

Back