Dark Veil 2

I go outside into the front yard to catch my breathe, being in there made me feel a little uneasy. I flop down onto the floor and sit upright, sighing.

"What? No I didn't. I don't know what you are talking about." I say, stuttering a little. It was true that I betrayed them, before, but I changed, I haven't even contacted the underworld for months! And I didn't kill Raphael.

Last edited:
"Then Raphael dropped dead of his own accord, did he? And all of those calls from Hades were just to have a nice little chat?" I slowly start to form a blade of ice in my hand as I speak. If he is a traitor, he's best off dead.

I notice Chiyoko start to make a blade and I jump to my feet and hold my arms out innocently. "Chiyoko, you are mistaken, you don't understand. I was a traitor, but... I changed! Calm down, don't try anything crazy!"

Last edited:
The blade fully formed now, I grip it tightly. "I thought you were one of us. I thought you always had been, until recently, when I saw your phone. Traitors never change, James!"

Last edited:
She is a insane! Is she going to try and kill me?! "Chiyoko, you don't understand, I didn't do it! I have a kid to look after now, I have changed!" I say honestly, but back away slowly.

"Traitors never change at heart, and there's a chance you could betray us again and hurt anyone here. I don't want that to happen to anyone here," I state simply, then lunge forward at him with the blade.

I grab the blade with my left hand, making it cut into my flesh and it starts to bleed, but stops it from hitting me. "Chiyoko, I thought we were all friends! I really love Dark Veil, I have changed! Please believe me, I don't want to fight you."

I ignore him, and try to hit him with the blade again. If there's a chance he could hurt my friends, I'm not letting him walk away. Losing Misa was bad enough, I can't lose anyone else.

Last edited:
I duck under her strike and back away, she isn't listening. "Chiyoko, I am warning you. Stop." I put my hands together to create some ice to scare her off. "I don't want to have to hurt you."

I fall to the floor, knocked down by a block of ice. The blade falls out of my hand, landing too close to James for me to be able to grab it. Instead of immediately getting to my feet, I instead light my hands on fire. Since I clearly can't stab him, I'll burn him instead.

I pick up her blade in my right hand, and when Chiyoko goes to hit me with her fire I create a huge ice barrier around my arm and block the flames. Sorry Chiyoko... I tried to warn you. Running up to her, I dodge her attacks and plunge the blade into her face.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I bite my lip and bring the blade out, grabbing Chiyoko by the shoulder, I ready the blade. "Chiyoko, I am sorry." I stab the blade into her gut and try to kill her as painlessly as possible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Ignore, fixing glitch)

Last edited:
A cry escapes my lips and I bring my hands up to my face instinctively. Blood is gushing out, though I can't tell exactly where from because everything hurts. Keeping one hand on my face, I try to swing the other at James, but my vision is cloudy and I miss him.

My eyes widen as the blade is plunged into my gut. I fall forwards, unable to stay upright. It can't end like this... I was supposed to kill him for being a traitor...

Pushing her backwards, I push her onto the grass and her body falls limply. I sigh and drop the blade. "...I didn't want to do this, but you left me no choice."What do I do now?!

Last edited:
Back