Dark Veil 2

By the time my body hits the grass, blood is only trickling out of my wounds, since there isn't a heartbeat to pump it out any faster.

(DEAD!)

Last edited:
(ignore)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crap, what the hell do I do now?! I killed her, should I hide the body or something? Dammit, what do I do?

Last edited:
I hear a scream from outside, and see James, blade in hand. I then see Chiyoko, dead on the grass. "I'm not the one who needs to fight this battle. But let me warn you, when he comes out here, you're going to go to hell, where you belong." I run back inside, and say, "Aions! James killed her-" and then pass out.

I bite my lip and scream at Fein before he runs off. "I didn't mean it... I had to do it!" Crap, what do I do?! I can't stay here, Aions will kill me! Gathering myself, I shout in anger then run away from Fein's house. I didn't want this to happen!
I run up to Fein and try and shake him awake. "Fein, what happened?!"

I walk over in the direction of the commotion. Then I see Chiyoko, laying there, dead.

"What? James... Killed her..." I stand up and grit my teeth. "I will kill him!" I burst out the room to find the dead body, but James is no where to be seen.

"What?" I follow Alex, and see Chiyoko's body. No... I kneel down, and feel the body. No heartbeat. "Chi...?" I ask, starting to tear up. I clench my fists and stand up. "JAMES, I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!" I yell in anger.

I have ran so far away from the house, I catch my breath and hide in an alley. She attacked me! I had to kill her, Dammit, everyone is going to think I'm the bad guy!
"Where is he? I am going to rip his head off!" I punch a wall, and then tear up. "Why would he do this?"

Fuming with rage, I take the ring off of Chiyoko's finger, and raise my axe. I grab one of Chiyoko's fireproof potions, and pour it onto my axe. I light the axe blade on fire.

"Aions, what are you doing?"
I won't be able to return to the others now... I won't even get to see my kid... Dammit, I wasn't in the wrong, Chiyoko attacked me because she thought I killed Raphael, but I didn't!

"I want to kill James, painfully." I say, looking up at her. "I'm sorry, Alex." I run off to find James.

I grit my teeth and follow him, grabbing his arm to stop him. "No, you can't. There has to be a reason this happened!"
I jump over a wall and run towards the only place I know that might take me back, the underworld.

I start to feel tears in my eyes. "I know, and I could not possibly understand how you must feel right now, but James wouldn't do such a thing without a reason! Or at least I don't think he would, but I won't let you hurt him until I find out why he did it! And if he did do it for any wrong reason, I will help you murder him painfully!"

Back