Dark Veil 3

"I saw a cute little restaurant earlier, we could go there? I'm not sure what the food there is like, but the only way to find out is to go there and try it, right?"

I slump down on the wall of the 'ginnel'. "Uh, everything is boring!" I take a sip of my beer. Maybe I should find something fun to do...

"Hey, Willow, you hoooooommmmmeeee~" I sing as I open the door to her apartment. "Ugh, she's not here, and the door is unlocked." I go inside as I am too drunk to think and land on her couch, falling asleep.

"Gotcha! Now shoo, shoo! I need to change." I playfully push her out the door.

I walk back to my apartment, and the smell of alcohol hits me as I walk in. I spot James asleep on my sofa. I debate waking him up, but instead I decide to get my makeup back out, and give him a makeover while he's sleeping.

I hold in my laughter, so that I don't wake him up in the middle of the makeover. Once I've caked him in pink makeup, I go into my bedroom to change into a knee length blue dress.

I wake up and feel my face, rolling off the couch in shock. "AGHGHGHGHGH MY FACE IS MELTING!" I scream as I rub off the pink makeup. "And my head is exploding! No way this is a head ache!"

Last edited:
( DED. )

I choose a long red dress, that almost hides my feet, and lat my hair stay down curly.

"I AM DYING, OH NO, I THINK MY FACE HAS MELTED WILLOW, DO I STILL LOOK STUNNING?! DO I?! LOOK, IT'S PINK! ALEX MOST HAVE PUT A CURSE ON ME!" I show her my hand which was caked in makeup. "Oh, that dress looks very nice." I say casually after, and briefly forget my face.

Back