Dark Veil 3

"I don't have time for a hug, I'm meeting back up with Vedette," I tell him. "Plus you have makeup all over your hands now."

I stare at him, a little taken aback at the sudden outburst. "Fine, I'll give you a hug, but if you get that makeup all over this dress I'll kill you," I say, walking over to James and hugging him.

I hug her back and sigh, wiping away my tears. "Erm Willow... Do you mind if I sleep on your couch..." I don't wait for an answer and just fall asleep in her arms.

Last edited:
"God dammit James..." I mutter, placing him down on the sofa. I check that my hair looks alright and that none of the pink makeup is on my arms or dress, then leave to meet up with Vedette.

I eventually make it back to Vedette's hotel. It looks like she's already ready when I get there. "Sorry I took so long," I apologise. "Stupid James...

"Thanks, so do you! I got to my apartment, and James was asleep on my sofa. Still drunk. I don't even know when he got in there. Then he woke up, and he wanted a hug, which really doesn't sound like something he'd want...."

There is a table for two free right by the window, so I direct Vedette to it, and sit down. Almost as soon as we do, a waiter walks over to us.
"Can I get you two ladies anything to drink?"

"And I'll have lemonade please," I add, and he leaves to get our drinks. I pick up one of the menues on the table and start to look through it.

Back