Dark Veil 3

"Yes, you learnt that way, but not everyone learns the same way, you shouldn't force that on someone! So thanks for the help, thanks forthe pain, thanks for the bruises I'll have everywhere."

(Note, Shady liiiiiiiikes will) "I'm sorry Will, they were just training, but it got a bit out of control." I say before he leaves.
"Hey, what is it?" I ask the woman who enters.

Last edited:
"Now if no one minds, I'm going back to my place to get an ice pack for my face, which someone so kindly beat up. And my spare gegs too, these are cracked now," I say angrily, leaving the training room.

I stay in the training room and start to slash at a dummy in anger. Willow, you don't know what I've been through, that pain is nothing.

"Some bandages maybe, if it's not to risky. My leg won't stop bleeding from the torture I was given." I say, feeling a little weak.

I walk back to my apartment and discover that I don't actually have any ice. Oh well, frozen peas will have to do. I don't actually care about the pain any more, I just want to hopefully prevent my face from bruising.

I thank her before she leaves and bandage up my leg. Sighing, I stand up, and try and walk on my leg, but I end up falling into the rubbish with a loud crash. "Ughhhhhh..."

I hear a crash coming from his hiding place. I hope nobody heard that...

I come back from driving the sun chariot when I hear a loud bang. I turn to the first god I see: Demeter. "Hey, what was that?"

"Don't know," I say, and keep walking. That was close.

Willow arrives at the apartment. "What's the problem with you and Alex?" I ask her.

"To be honest, I'm not sure. Shady and I teased her maybe a bit too much before, but we were back on good terms before we started training. Then, well, I'm not exactly sure what happened."

I climb out the rubbish making a bit of noise and collapse on the floor again and lie on my back. "Ughhhhh, why does this have to happen to me?"

"Well, whatever happened, it was pretty bad, I guess. Do you think you could talk to her about it?"

I hear more noise, this time being clear where it's coming from. "I'm going in there."

"No, no! There might be something in there that's a surprise."

"A surprise? What kind of surprise?"

"A surprise…for you! A gift, maybe! That's why you can't look in there!"

"Maybe I'll talk to her. Saves you the trouble," I offer.

"Unfortunately for you, I never play by the rules." I swing open the door, and a shirtless man in bandages is sitting on the floor. "What kind of gift is this?"
"It's not a gift, I was…lying."
"Well, that makes you a traitor!"
"Well, that makes you gullible."

"Oh, crap." I mutter, then put on a stupid smile. "Hey... Man... What's up? You okay man?" I try and act dumb to get out of how awkward it is.
I calm myself and sit in a bench in the training room and sigh. 'I over reacted." I mutter to myself.

Last edited:
"Yeah, I'm sure. She's pretty friendly around me, and if James can survive around her, I can."

"Well, I may be gullible, but I have my good looks!" I say, pulling out my phone. "Let's take a selfie." I get next to Demeter and snap the picture.
"Apollo, don't-" I try and stop him, but he's already taken it. "Please don't post that online," I say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Oh, crap." I mutter, then put on a stupid smile. "Hey... Zeus... What's up? You okay man?" I try and act dumb to get out of how awkward it is.
I calm myself and sit in a bench in the training room and sigh. 'I over reacted." I mutter to myself.

(It's Apollo. Zeus is light blue.)

Back